- The report contains detailed information about Deva Holding AS that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Deva Holding AS. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Deva Holding AS financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Deva Holding AS competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Deva Holding AS business.
About Deva Holding AS
Deva Holding A.S. and its subsidiaries principally manufacture and market human pharmaceuticals primarily in Turkey. The company has 99 pharmaceutical molecules in 245 pharmaceutical forms, including 17 licensed molecules in 28 presentation forms ranging from antimicrobial agents to antineoplastics and antihypertensives. It operates in five segments: Production and Sale of Human Pharmaceuticals, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturing, Veterinary Products, Consumer Goods, and Others. The Production and Sale of Human Pharmaceuticals segment produces and sells branded generic and licensed products. It encompasses a range of medicines combating diseases in the musculoskeletal, alimentary, metabolism and cardiovascular system, and infections. The API Manufacturing segment manufactures and sells antibiotic active ingredients to local producers and foreign pharmaceutical companies. It also conducts tests and research on the adaptation of raw materials, selection of micro-organisms, and formulation of culture mediums, as well as executes various test and research fermentations on pilot fermentators at its microbiology laboratories. The Veterinary Products segment operates in the animal health and agricultural pharmaceuticals sector, providing veterinary drugs and agrochemicals. It has a product range comprising 76 registered products and 122 different forms for the needs of the veterinarians and animal breeders. The Consumer Goods segment produces and sells empty ampoule, cologne, and detergent products. The Others segment provides catering and insurance agency services. The company also distributes and sells human and veterinary pharmaceuticals in New Zealand and Australia. It was formerly known as Deva and changed its name to Deva Holding A.S. in March 1970. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Istanbul, Turkey. Deva Holding A.S. operates as a subsidiary of Eastpharma S.A.R.L.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DEVA HOLDING AS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DEVA HOLDING AS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DEVA HOLDING AS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DEVA HOLDING AS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DEVA HOLDING AS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Deva Holding AS Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Deva Holding AS and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Deva Holding AS and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Deva Holding AS Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Deva Holding AS Industry Position Analysis
6. DEVA HOLDING AS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DEVA HOLDING AS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DEVA HOLDING AS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DEVA HOLDING AS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DEVA HOLDING AS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DEVA HOLDING AS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Deva Holding AS Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Deva Holding AS Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Deva Holding AS Major Shareholders
Deva Holding AS History
Deva Holding AS Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Deva Holding AS Offices and Representations
Deva Holding AS SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Deva Holding AS Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Deva Holding AS Capital Market Snapshot
Deva Holding AS Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Deva Holding AS Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Deva Holding AS Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Deva Holding AS Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Deva Holding AS 1-year Stock Charts
Deva Holding AS 5-year Stock Charts
Deva Holding AS vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Deva Holding AS vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Deva Holding AS Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?