- The report contains detailed information about Cypress Bioscience, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cypress Bioscience, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cypress Bioscience, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cypress Bioscience, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cypress Bioscience, Inc. business.
About Cypress Bioscience, Inc.
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. provides therapeutics and personalized medicine services, facilitating improved and individualized patient care.
Savella (milnacipran HCl) for the Management of Fibromyalgia
Savella: Savella is a dual-reuptake inhibitor that preferentially blocks the reuptake of norepinephrine with higher potency than serotonin (in vitro), two neurotransmitters thought to play a central role in the symptoms of FM. Milnacipran is approved for the treatment of a non-pain condition in approximately 50 countries. The company would promote Savella for the management of fibromyalgia (FM) with its partner, Forest Laboratories, Inc.
Ongoing Phase IV Trials: The company has ongoing Phase IV clinical studies of Savella.
Personalized Medicine Services
Avise MCV: Avise MCV is a personalized medicine service. Avise MCV is a sensitive and specific test that improves upon traditional means of diagnosing Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). Avise MCV measures antibodies to mutated citrullinated vimentin, a protein that is found in the inflamed synovium of patients with RA. Avise PG offers rheumatologists insight into a patients metabolism of MTX by measuring levels of MTX polyglutamates, the active metabolites of MTX. Avise MCV may be used for first-line diagnostic testing of patients who has symptoms of RA, offering prognostic insight while improving diagnostic accuracy. The company acquired this personalized medicine service as part of its acquisition of Proprius.
Other Personalized Medicine Services
In 2009, the company acquired Cellatope Corporations technology platform. This technology platform uses cell-bound complement activation products (CB-CAP) to diagnose and monitor debilitating autoimmune disorders, including lupus.
Licenses and Collaborations
The company has a license agreement with Pierre Fabre Medicament. Its license agreement with Pierre Fabre provides it with a license to develop and sell any products with the compound milnacipran as an active ingredient for any indication in the United States and Canada. It also has a supply agreement with Pierre Fabre. Pierre Fabre has the right to manufacture the active ingredients used in the commercial product.
The company has a collaboration agreement with Forest Laboratories for the development and marketing of milnacipran. It selected Forest Laboratories as its development and marketing collaborator based in part on its franchise in central nervous system drugs and in the primary care markets. Under its agreement with Forest Laboratories, sublicensed its rights to develop and commercialize milnacipran to Forest Laboratories for the United States, with an option to extend the territory to include Canada.
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cypress Bioscience, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cypress Bioscience, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYPRESS BIOSCIENCE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. History
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cypress Bioscience, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?