- The report contains detailed information about Clavis Pharma AS that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Clavis Pharma AS. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Clavis Pharma AS financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Clavis Pharma AS competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Clavis Pharma AS business.
About Clavis Pharma AS
Clavis Pharma ASA, a healthcare and clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics for cancer and other unmet medical needs. It also engages in the development of new and improved pharmaceuticals based on its lipid vector technology (LVT). The company has three anti-cancer drugs in clinical development for various indications, and a pipeline of other drug candidates within oncology, virology, and anti-inflammatory diseases. Its products primarily include Elacytarabine, which is in the Phase II clinical trials for various solid tumor indications, as well as in Phase I/II clinical trials for the treatment of blood cancers, including leukemia; Intravenous CP-4126, a multicentre trial open to patients with any type of solid tumours that is in Phase I clinical trials; Oral CP-4126, an analogue of gemcitabine, which is Phase I clinical trial; and CP-4200, an epigenetic modulator that is in preclinical stage for the treatment of hematological malignancies, such as MDS and leukemia. The companys products also include CP-4010, an analogue of acyclovir that is in the Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of herpes labialis and herpes genitalis; and CP-4018, an analogue of gancyclovir, which is in the preclinical stage. In addition, its products comprise CP-4033, CP-4112, and CP-4114 that are the analogues of ribavirin, betamethason, and prednisolon respectively. The company has a collaboration agreement with Mount Sinai School of Medicine for the design and testing of new LVT based drug candidates for the treatment of cancer and haematological malignancies. Clavis Pharma ASA was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLAVIS PHARMA AS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLAVIS PHARMA AS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLAVIS PHARMA AS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLAVIS PHARMA AS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLAVIS PHARMA AS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Clavis Pharma AS Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Clavis Pharma AS and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Clavis Pharma AS and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Clavis Pharma AS Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Clavis Pharma AS Industry Position Analysis
6. CLAVIS PHARMA AS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLAVIS PHARMA AS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLAVIS PHARMA AS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLAVIS PHARMA AS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLAVIS PHARMA AS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLAVIS PHARMA AS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Clavis Pharma AS Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Clavis Pharma AS Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Clavis Pharma AS Major Shareholders
Clavis Pharma AS History
Clavis Pharma AS Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Clavis Pharma AS Offices and Representations
Clavis Pharma AS SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Clavis Pharma AS Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Clavis Pharma AS Capital Market Snapshot
Clavis Pharma AS Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Clavis Pharma AS Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Clavis Pharma AS Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Clavis Pharma AS Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Clavis Pharma AS 1-year Stock Charts
Clavis Pharma AS 5-year Stock Charts
Clavis Pharma AS vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Clavis Pharma AS vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Clavis Pharma AS Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?