- The report contains detailed information about PhotoCure ASA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PhotoCure ASA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PhotoCure ASA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PhotoCure ASA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PhotoCure ASA business.
About PhotoCure ASA
PhotoCure ASA, a pharmaceutical company, engages in the development and sale of pharmaceuticals and medical devices based on proprietary photodynamic technologies, targeting key dermatology and oncology markets.
PhotoCure is also developing photochemical internalisation (PCI), a technology for light-directed drug delivery. The PCI technology was developed to introduce therapeutic molecules in a biologically active form specifically into diseased cells. PCI Biotech AS, a subsidiary of the company, ensures an optimal development of the PCI technology.
Hexvix: Hexvix is a pharmaceutical product developed for the diagnosis of bladder cancer. The Hexvix procedure, which combines the Hexvix solution with blue light, gives a more accurate diagnosis than standard cystoscopy with white light. The product is approved for sales and marketing in all EU/EAA countries.
Metvix: Metvix is a pharmaceutical product developed for the treatment of skin cancer (BCC) and pre-cancerous skinlesions (AK). Metvix is a nonsurgical treatment, based on photodynamic therapy, which uses light to destroy the diseased cells. The product is approved for the treatment of BCC and AK in most European countries, Australia and New Zealand, and for AK in the US.
New Products: PhotoCure is developing new ALA derivatives for the photodynamic diagnosis and treatment of early-stage cancers in internal organs, in particular colon cancers. PhotoCure is also investigating the use of ALA derivatives for other indications, including pre-cancerous conditions in the esophagus and the cervix.
PCI Biotech AS
The company, through its subsidiary PCI Biotech AS, commercializes its proprietary photochemical internalisation technology (PCI). The PCI technology was developed to introduce therapeutic molecules in a biologically active form specifically into the diseased cells. PCI Biotechs business focus is to develop its proprietary photosensitiser for cancer treatment. In addition to cancers, the companys other target diseases include cardiovascular, eye, skin and autoimmune diseases.
Galderma, the companys marketing partner for Metvix, is a major pharmaceutical company, which engages in the research, development and marketing of dermatological products.
Research and Development Partners
PhotoCure operates its research and development activities through a virtual structure, based on collaborations with various outstanding academic institutions globally and third party contract research organizations. The company has partnerships with: Norwegian Radium Hospital Research Foundation, Norway; Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and the Municipal University Hospital in Lausanne, Switzerland; University of Geneva, Switzerland; Drug Discovery Laboratory (DDL), Norway; and Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
The company has signed a research collaboration agreement with The Norwegian Radium Hospital Research Foundation. Through research grants, the collaboration agreement assures Photocure first right of refusal to new inventions made by the researchers within photodynamic therapy and diagnostics.
PhotoCure ASA was founded by Professor Vidar Hansson in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PHOTOCURE ASA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PHOTOCURE ASA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PHOTOCURE ASA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PHOTOCURE ASA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PHOTOCURE ASA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PhotoCure ASA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PhotoCure ASA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PhotoCure ASA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PhotoCure ASA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PhotoCure ASA Industry Position Analysis
6. PHOTOCURE ASA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PHOTOCURE ASA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PHOTOCURE ASA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PHOTOCURE ASA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PHOTOCURE ASA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PHOTOCURE ASA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PhotoCure ASA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PhotoCure ASA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PhotoCure ASA Major Shareholders
PhotoCure ASA History
PhotoCure ASA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PhotoCure ASA Offices and Representations
PhotoCure ASA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PhotoCure ASA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PhotoCure ASA Capital Market Snapshot
PhotoCure ASA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
PhotoCure ASA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PhotoCure ASA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PhotoCure ASA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PhotoCure ASA 1-year Stock Charts
PhotoCure ASA 5-year Stock Charts
PhotoCure ASA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PhotoCure ASA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PhotoCure ASA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?