- The report contains detailed information about Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., through its subsidiary, Shaanxi Aoxing Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical and medical nutrient products for various diseases and conditions in the Peoples Republic of China.
The companys primary product is the Xin Ao Xing Oleanolic Acid Capsule, an over-the- counter (OTC) medicine for chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV). Its product line also includes two other OTC products and two prescription-based pharmaceuticals. Its Xin Ao Xing Oleanolic Acid Capsule is a pentacyclic triterpenoid, which contains extracts from natural plants, Fructus Ligustri Lucidi and Hemsleya, and is the approved product to be manufactured as an OTC hepatitis B medicine in China. Its pharmacological actions include the relief of hepatic injury, reduction of glutamic-pyruvic transaminase activity, promotion of hepatic cell regeneration, the inhibition of fibrous hyperplasia and prevention of hepatocirrhosis.
Ao Xing No.1: Improvement of overall health of the elderly; improved intelligence in children, and improved memory.
Yanshuang: For the treatment of those who suffer from pharyngeal discomfort and chronic pharyngitis.
New Chakederi: Improved prevention and recovery periods for those who suffer from rhinitis, sinusitis, headache congestion and running nose.
Tiantianle: Improves the bodys ability to fight influenza and certain sexually transmitted diseases and general detoxification.
AoXing Gan Bao: Improved blood circulation by removing blood stasis, strengthening spleen and stomach, detoxify, and act as a cholagogic purgative and lower transaminase.
Fengningdan: For the elimination of toxins, intended principally for gynecological inflammation of young and middle-aged women.
Heigen: It is used to treat premature graying of beard and hair, phalacrosis caused by excess fat, and postpartum hair loss.
Baitongning: Treatment of relieve rheumatism, hyperplasia, cervical spondylosis, lumbar lesion, osteoporosis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Sukang Capsule: Mainly for use by the elderly suffering from cardiovascular and cerebrovascular complications, such as, dizziness headache, amnesia, kidney deficiency, coronary heart disease, and Atherosclerosis, etc.
Aoxing Ointment: It is used to treat psoriasis, vitiligo and various dermatitis.
Yizi Capsule: It helps in fetal development during pregnancy.
Tangning Capsule: It is used to treat type II diabetes.
Shengjing Capsule: It is used to replenish kidney function.
Gansukang: It is used for the treatment of acute and chronic hepatitis treatment, and removal of toxins from the body.
Niaosaitong: It is a Chinese medicine used for regulating vital energy, dredging collaterals and eliminating stagnation and ischuria.
Azithromycin: It is a chemical prescription medicine used for the treatment of tympanitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, and anti-infection.
Shenrong: It is used for strengthening immunity, preventative cancer care and restraining growth of tumor, sedating and resting pain, anti-fatigue, anti-aging, strengthen sexual function, and desire.
Zhixuening: It is used for stopping bleeding, relieving swelling, and expelling blood stasis. Used in the treatment of uterine bleeding, acute vaginal bleeding and hematockezia in women , nose bleeding, and blood regurgitation.
Xiao'aiping: It is used for the treatments of tumors, and mainly on esophagus cancer, stomach cancer, and lung cancer.
Zhenbao Wan: It is a type of traditional Chinese medicine. It is mainly used in the treatment of thrombus and coronary heart disease, hemiplegia, muscle and tendon atrophy, kidney impairment and meridian damage, murrain, and pyreticosis
Huazhi Pian: It is used to reduce temperature, clean blood, reduce bleeding, activate Qi flow and eliminate stasis to activate blood circulation.
KunLing Wan: It is used to regulate menstruation and nourish blood, dissipate blood stasis and generate new blood, treatment of irregular menses, abnormal menstrual blood volume, menstrual cramps, uterus cold, infertility, leucorrhea with red and white discharge,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIOSTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?