- The report contains detailed information about Intel Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intel Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intel Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intel Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intel Corporation business.
About Intel Corporation
Intel Corporation develops integrated digital technology products, primarily integrated circuits, for industries, such as computing and communications. The company also develops platforms, which define as integrated suites of digital computing technologies that are designed and configured to work together to provide an optimized user computing solution.
The companys computing and communications components include microprocessors, chipsets, motherboards, and wireless and wired connectivity products, as well as platforms that incorporate these components.
Microprocessors: The company offers microprocessors with one or multiple processor cores designed for notebooks, netbooks, desktops, servers, workstations, storage products, embedded applications, communications products, consumer electronics devices, and handhelds.
The company also offers System on Chip (SoC) products that integrate its core processing functionalities with other system components, such as graphics, audio, and video, onto a single chip to form a purpose-built solution.
Chipsets: The company offers chipsets designed for notebooks, netbooks, desktops, servers, workstations, storage products, embedded applications, communications products, consumer electronics devices, and handhelds. Chipsets extend the audio, video, and other capabilities of systems and perform essential logic functions, such as balancing the performance of the system and removing bottlenecks.
Motherboards: The company offers motherboard products designed for its desktop, server, and workstation platforms. A motherboard is the principal board with in a system, and typically contains the microprocessor, chipset, memory, and other components. The motherboard also has connectors for attaching devices to the bus, which is the subsystem that transfers data between various components of a computer.
Wireless and Wired Connectivity: The company offers wireless and wired connectivity products, including network adapters and embedded wireless cards, based on industry-standard protocols used to translate and transmit data across networks. It also has developed wireless connectivity products for both mobile and fixed networks based on WiMAX, a standards-based wireless technology providing broadband connectivity that can link users and networks up to various miles apart.
In developing its platforms, the company may include components made by other companies. The company refers to certain platform brands with in its product offerings as processor technologies.
Microprocessor and Platform Technologies
The company offers technologies that can help information technology managers maintain, manage, and protect enabled systems that are plugged into a power source and connected to a network. Additional features can enable virtualization, in which a single computer system can function as multiple virtual systems by running multiple operating systems and applications.
Additional Product Offerings
NAND flash memory is a specialized type of memory component primarily used in portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, solid-state drives, and other devices.
Network processors are advanced, fully programmable processors used in networking equipment to manage and direct data moving across networks and the Internet.
Software products include operating systems, middleware, and tools used to develop, run, and manage various enterprise, consumer, embedded, and handheld devices. In addition, the company offers software development tools, designed to complement its hardware technologies that help enable the creation of applications.
Healthcare products are technology-enabled devices for healthcare providers and personal healthcare that are designed to connect people and information to improve patient care and safety.
The companys segments include the PC Client Group (PCCG), the Data Center Group (DCG), and the other Intel architecture (Other IA). Other IA includes the Embedded and Communications Group, the Digital Home Group, and the Ultra-Mobility Group segments.
PC Client Group
The PC Client Group (PCC
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTEL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTEL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTEL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTEL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTEL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intel Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intel Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intel Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intel Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intel Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INTEL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTEL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTEL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTEL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTEL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTEL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intel Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intel Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intel Corporation Major Shareholders
Intel Corporation History
Intel Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intel Corporation Offices and Representations
Intel Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intel Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intel Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Intel Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Intel Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intel Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intel Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intel Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Intel Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Intel Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intel Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intel Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?