- The report contains detailed information about Biosearch SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Biosearch SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Biosearch SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Biosearch SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Biosearch SA business.
About Biosearch SA
Biosearch SA, a biotechnology company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of products based on natural ingredients in Spain. Its services include product concept design, product co-development, ingredients marketing, scientific support by peer-reviewed publications, and tailor-made human volunteer trials. The company offers lipids, breast milk probiotics, and plant extracts. Its products include Eupoly-EPA, a fish oil rich in Long Chain-omega 3 fatty acids deodorized and stabilized for functional food applications and supplements; Hereditum, a probiotic bacteria for potential incorporation into infant milks and foods; and Exxenterol, an extract from a Mediterranean fruit used in traditional cooking that reduces cholesterol. Biosearch SA also assists companies in the development of technology, products and processes, and assessing the nutritional content of certain products for dairy, rice, and pasta businesses. In addition, the company engages in the project PRONAOS, a public health scientific research project that develops functional foods capable of contributing to weight reduction and treating obesity. It serves functional food, pharmaceuticals, dietetics, nutricosmetics, animal foods, and turkey solution markets. The company has a collaboration agreement with Caleco Pharma Corp. to initiate clinical study to evaluate the effectiveness of Lamiridosin, a dietary supplement for the treatment of Hepatitis C. The company was formerly known as Puleva Biotech SA and changed its name to Biosearch SA in April 2010. Biosearch SA was founded in 1974 and is based in Granada, Spain. Biosearch SA is a subsidiary of Ebro Puleva Group.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIOSEARCH SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIOSEARCH SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIOSEARCH SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIOSEARCH SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIOSEARCH SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Biosearch SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Biosearch SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Biosearch SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Biosearch SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Biosearch SA Industry Position Analysis
6. BIOSEARCH SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIOSEARCH SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIOSEARCH SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIOSEARCH SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIOSEARCH SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIOSEARCH SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Biosearch SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Biosearch SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Biosearch SA Major Shareholders
Biosearch SA History
Biosearch SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Biosearch SA Offices and Representations
Biosearch SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Biosearch SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Biosearch SA Capital Market Snapshot
Biosearch SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Biosearch SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Biosearch SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Biosearch SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Biosearch SA 1-year Stock Charts
Biosearch SA 5-year Stock Charts
Biosearch SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Biosearch SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Biosearch SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?