- The report contains detailed information about Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. business.
About Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc.
Pimi Agro CleanTech, Inc., a development stage company, develops and sells alternative solutions to methods for pre and post harvest treatments of fruits and vegetables. The companys technology platform is based on a formulation of STHP for the treatment of fruits and vegetables. It has also developed a controlled distribution system to apply its solution while maintaining levels of relative humidity in storage rooms using technology to create micro droplets, in accordance with special working protocol.
The company focuses on addressing the need for treatment of season-long harvest storage, which is chemical-free for table and processed potatoes and also for potatoes seeds.
Products and Technology
The company develops, tests, and markets Spudefender for treatment of stored table and processed potatoes, StoreGuard for treatment in storage of other vegetables, and SeedGuard for treatment of seed potatoes:
The SpuDefender: The company develops and markets the SpuDefender product. SpuDefender is a formulated STHP designed for use in potato storage treatment to inhibit sprouting and rotting and reduce decay, quality and quantity losses. The SpuDefender is applied to the stored potatoes inside storehouses, using the companys proprietary storage application protocol which is based on an especially designed system and ultrasonic atomizers to provide optimum results. SpuDefender
SpuDefender applications include: anti-sprouting; disease control; prevents dehydration and shrinkage; enhances fry color for processed potatoes (crisps and French fries); and enhances storage conditions by reducing the major stress factors such as suffocation, dehydration and microbial attack.
SpuDefender is an external treatment therefore after washing its leaves no residue. At the end of the application process the active ingredient of SpuDefender decomposes into water and oxygen.
StoreGuard is designed to extend the shelf life of fruits and vegetables by taking care of the entire spectrum of crop skin diseases, and creating conditions that boost crop immune systems in fighting internal infections. This approach slows aging processes and contributes to vibrant looking fruits and vegetables. StoreGuard also provides the following uses: controls the entire skin disease spectrum; and boosts crop immune systems in fighting internal infections.
SeedGuard is designed to provide added-value to the seed producer owing to its long lasting disenfectant effect. SeedGuard was initally tested for the treatment of potato seeds. SeedGuard would address the following: sanitizes a range of seed-born pathogens; induces apical dominance breakdown in potato seeds; would increase marketable yield and may increase growers profits in potatoes seeds; delivers an extra care program for seeds from harvest through storage to planting; and increase seed health and potency.
Joint Venture with Vegisafe LLC- USA
The companys Joint Venture partner -Vegisafe has contacted its Joint Venture with major retail chain stores in the US, such as Wal-Mart, Target, A&P, - Waldbaums, PathMark, Food Emporium, and HEB.
Customers and Partners
The company had entered into cooperative agreements with companies who specialize in the supply of agriculture products, primarily in Europe. It is also cooperating with suppliers of table potatoes and producers of processed potatoes, who are examining Pimis products in order to use it at their storage rooms during the next potato season: Omex Agriculture Ltd.; PepsiCo UK and Ireland (Frito- Lay); McCain Food Limited; Branston Holding Ltd; RWZ- Wilhelm Weuthen GmbH; Kraft Foods Inc.; Vegisafe LLC (Earthbound LLC Group); APH Group; Oninvent Techniek B.V; Solvay Chemical International S.A; Tapud Industries Ltd; and Strauss Elite Ltd.
The companys competitors include Cerits Europe B.V, Loxan B.V, Aceto Agriculture Chemical Corporation, United Phosphorous limited, Mirfield Sales Services Limited, Standon Chemicals limited, Atlas Crop Protection Limited and Whyte Agrochemical LTD.
Pimi Agro CleanTech, Ltd. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PIMI AGRO CLEANTECH, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Major Shareholders
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. History
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Offices and Representations
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pimi Agro Cleantech, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?