- The report contains detailed information about AP Pharma Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AP Pharma Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AP Pharma Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AP Pharma Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AP Pharma Inc. business.
About AP Pharma Inc.
AP Pharma, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the development of pharmaceutical products using its proprietary Biochronomer polymer-based drug delivery technology.
The company focuses primarily on APF530, which completed a pivotal Phase III clinical trial for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV). APF530 is delivered by a single subcutaneous injection and contains the 5-HT3 antagonist, granisetron.
APF112 utilizes the company's Biochronomer delivery technology to target post-surgical pain relief. The product is designed to provide approximately 36 hours of localized pain relief by delivering mepivacaine directly to the surgical site. APF112 is designed to prolong the anesthetic effect of mepivacaine and thus to minimize or eliminate the use of opiates. Opiates is used in the majority of surgical procedures as a means of managing post-operative pain, and they are useful drugs, they may have side effects, such as addiction, nausea, disorientation, sedation, constipation, vomiting, urinary retention and, in some situations, life-threatening respiratory depression.
APF580 incorporates an opiate into the company's Biochronomer technology and is designed to provide analgesia lasting up to seven days by a single injection. It is targeted for situations where the intensity and duration of pain require use of an opiate. It is in preclinical stage.
In 2009, the company entered into a licensing and development agreement with Merial Limited for a variant of APF580 for long-acting pain management in companion animals.
The company competes with Alkermes, Inc., Depomed, Inc., Durect Corporation, and Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The company was founded in 1983. It was formerly known as Advanced Polymer Systems, Inc. and changed its name to A.P. Pharma, Inc. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AP PHARMA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AP PHARMA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AP PHARMA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AP PHARMA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AP PHARMA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AP Pharma Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AP Pharma Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AP Pharma Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AP Pharma Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AP Pharma Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AP PHARMA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AP PHARMA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AP PHARMA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AP PHARMA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AP PHARMA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AP PHARMA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AP Pharma Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AP Pharma Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AP Pharma Inc. Major Shareholders
AP Pharma Inc. History
AP Pharma Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AP Pharma Inc. Offices and Representations
AP Pharma Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AP Pharma Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AP Pharma Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AP Pharma Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
AP Pharma Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AP Pharma Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AP Pharma Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AP Pharma Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AP Pharma Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AP Pharma Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AP Pharma Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AP Pharma Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?