- The report contains detailed information about Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, develops medicines for serious central nervous systems diseases.
Trimesta: Trimesta (estriol) is an investigational oral drug for the treatment of relapsingremitting multiple sclerosis. Estriol has been approved and marketed throughout Europe and Asia for the treatment of post-menopausal hot flashes. Estriol is a hormone that is produced by the placenta during pregnancy.
Zinc-based Medical Food Candidates
Zinthionein ZC: Zinthionein ZC (zinc cysteine) is an oral, gastro-retentive, sustained-release medical food candidate being developed for the dietary management of Alzheimers disease and mild cognitive impairment. In December of 2009, the company initiated a 60-patient, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study of Zinthionein ZC.
Effirma: Effirma (flupirtine) is a centrally-acting investigational oral drug for the treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome. During 2008, Adeona obtained an option to license issued and pending patent applications relating to flupirtines use in the treatment of these ophthalmic indications.
dnaJP1: dnaJP1 (hsp peptide) is an investigational oral drug for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. It has completed a 160-patient, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. dnaJP1 is an epitope-specific immunotherapy for rheumatoid arthritis patients.
CD4 Inhibitor 802-2: CD4 Inhibitor 802-2 (cyclic heptapeptide) is an investigational drug for the prevention of severe graft-versus-host disease. The molecule is based on a series of small molecule and peptide-based inhibitors of the T-cell CD4 co-receptor. Adeonas CD4 Inhibitor molecules are designed to selectively block the dimerization and oligomerization of adjacent CD4 receptors via the D1 domains of such receptors.
In April 2010, Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced that it has entered into a corporate partnership with Meda AB, to develop flupirtine for the treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome.
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADEONA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?