- The report contains detailed information about Acusphere Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Acusphere Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Acusphere Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Acusphere Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Acusphere Inc. business.
About Acusphere Inc.
Acusphere, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops drugs and improved formulations of existing drugs using its proprietary microparticle technology. The company's main product, Imagify (perflubutane polymer microspheres for delivery in an injectable suspension) is a cardiovascular drug in Phase 3 clinical development for the detection of coronary artery disease.
Porous Microparticle Technology
The companys technology enables it to control the size and porosity of microparticles and nanoparticles. It focuses on creating porous particles that are smaller than red blood cells. These microparticles and nanoparticles can be used to deliver gases or to deliver drugs to patients through various routes of delivery. The company has developed proprietary spray drying equipment and pore forming processes that enable it to produce these porous microparticles in a versatile manner.
The company has applied this technology in its research and development efforts in the following areas:
Imagify, Intravenous Delivery of Gas for Ultrasound Contrast: The company specifically designed Imagify to assess myocardial perfusion, or blood flow in the heart muscle, a sensitive marker for coronary artery disease, or CAD. Imagify is a cardiovascular drug that enables cardiac stress ultrasound to obtain information on myocardial perfusion, or blood flow in the heart muscle. The company has completed two Phase 3 pivotal clinical trials for Imagify and intends to submit an NDA seeking approval to market and sell Imagify.
Hydrophobic Drug Delivery System, HDDS: The companys HDDS technology improves the dissolution rate of a variety of hydrophobic drugs. It has completed a Phase 1 clinical trial for AI-850, which is a product candidate that, utilizing HDDS technology, is designed to improve the dissolution rate of a leading cancer drug.
Pulmonary Drug Delivery System, PDDS: PDDS technology has the potential to provide sustained release drug administration in the lung and can be targeted to deliver the drug to the upper or lower region of the lungs. The company has completed a Phase 1 study for AI-128 that, utilizing PDDS technology, demonstrated sustained release of an FDA-approved asthma drug.
The companys products/technology compete with Cardiolite, which is marketed by Avista Capital Partners Medical Imaging business; Myoview, which is marketed by GE Healthcare; and thallium, which is marketed by GE Healthcare, Avista Capital Partners Medical Imaging business and Tyco International. The companys competitors also include American Pharmaceutical Partners, NeoPharm, Sonus Pharmaceuticals, and Cell Therapeutics.
Acusphere, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACUSPHERE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACUSPHERE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACUSPHERE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACUSPHERE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACUSPHERE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Acusphere Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Acusphere Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Acusphere Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Acusphere Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Acusphere Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACUSPHERE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACUSPHERE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACUSPHERE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACUSPHERE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACUSPHERE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACUSPHERE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Acusphere Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Acusphere Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Acusphere Inc. Major Shareholders
Acusphere Inc. History
Acusphere Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Acusphere Inc. Offices and Representations
Acusphere Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Acusphere Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Acusphere Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Acusphere Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Acusphere Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Acusphere Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Acusphere Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Acusphere Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Acusphere Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Acusphere Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Acusphere Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Acusphere Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?