- The report contains detailed information about Westaim Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Westaim Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Westaim Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Westaim Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Westaim Corp. business.
About Westaim Corp.
The Westaim Corporation, a holding company, develops, manufactures and commercializes medical products that fight infection and inflammation.
Nucryst Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Nucryst develops, manufactures and commercializes innovative medical products that fight infection and inflammation.
Wound Care Products: Acticoat Burn Dressings and Acticoat 7 Dressings, targeting the burn and chronic wound markets, were developed and sold by Nucryst. Nucryst's license to Smith & Nephew grants Smith & Nephew the exclusive worldwide right to market, distribute and sell Acticoat products using Nucryst's SILCRYST coatings for use on non-minor dermal wounds or burns in humans, including improvements to those products, and any new products developed with Smith & Nephew using Nucryst's SILCRYST coatings or powders in the Field.
There are six product families with SILCRYST coatings manufactured by Nucryst for Smith & Nephew at its Fort Saskatchewan plant: Acticoat Burn, Acticoat 7, Acticoat Absorbent, Acticoat Moisture Control, Acticoat Site, and Acticoat Post-Op. In 2008, Nucryst announced that Health Canada granted marketing approval for a new SILCRYST product, Acticoat Flex Barrier Dressing.
Agreements with Smith & Nephew: In 2007, Nucryst signed amended agreements with Smith & Nephew for the manufacture and sale of Acticoat products.
The Westaim Corporation was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WESTAIM CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WESTAIM CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WESTAIM CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WESTAIM CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WESTAIM CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Westaim Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Westaim Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Westaim Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Westaim Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Westaim Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WESTAIM CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WESTAIM CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WESTAIM CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WESTAIM CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WESTAIM CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WESTAIM CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Westaim Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Westaim Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Westaim Corp. Major Shareholders
Westaim Corp. History
Westaim Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Westaim Corp. Offices and Representations
Westaim Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Westaim Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Westaim Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Westaim Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Westaim Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Westaim Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Westaim Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Westaim Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Westaim Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Westaim Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Westaim Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Westaim Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?