- The report contains detailed information about Quadlogic Controls Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quadlogic Controls Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quadlogic Controls Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quadlogic Controls Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quadlogic Controls Corp. business.
About Quadlogic Controls Corp.
Quadlogic Controls Corporation engages in the design, manufacture and sale of electricity meters and metering systems. The Company provides these systems throughout the world in commercial and residential buildings and complexes, and in power utilities in the United States, Canada, Israel, Colombia, Chile, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Panama and Poland.
Quadlogic offers computerized, Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) electrical meters. The Company's products include Multi-Tenant Digital Electric Meter, Digital Electric Socket Meter, Apartment Model Digital Electric Meter, Commercial Digital Electric Meter, and Data Collection and Commmunication Module.
Quadlogic AMR System can provide an integrated solution for electricity, gas, water, steam and any other utility service that can be measured by pulse or data output meters.
Quadlogic meters are digital microprocessor controlled systems that measure consumption and demand of electric parameters and communicate the data to a remote collection point. The Quadlogic system features a proprietary, proven system for two-way data communication running over the existing power wires.
Quadlogic Billing Services provides reading and billing services to over 200 buildings including world-famous NYC landmark buildings. The meters are read remotely through Quadlogics Central Billing Computer that connects to each site through a telephone modem. It can retrieve up to 60 billing and power quality functions for each tenant.
Quadlogic services include preparation of electricity bills, electronic data uploads for integration with tenant invoicing programs, custom reporting, meter accuracy tests in the field, field service and maintenance of equipment.
The Company's major clients include Building Owners, Property Managers, Engineers, Developers, and Electricians.
Quadlogic Controls Corporation was established in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quadlogic Controls Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quadlogic Controls Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quadlogic Controls Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quadlogic Controls Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quadlogic Controls Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUADLOGIC CONTROLS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Major Shareholders
Quadlogic Controls Corp. History
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Offices and Representations
Quadlogic Controls Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quadlogic Controls Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Quadlogic Controls Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Quadlogic Controls Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quadlogic Controls Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quadlogic Controls Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?