- The report contains detailed information about United Fire & Casualty Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for United Fire & Casualty Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The United Fire & Casualty Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes United Fire & Casualty Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of United Fire & Casualty Company business.
About United Fire & Casualty Company
United Fire & Casualty Company operates in the insurance industry. The company engages in writing property and casualty insurance, and life insurance.
The companys segments include Property and Casualty Insurance, and Life Insurance.
Property and Casualty Insurance segment includes United Fire & Casualty Company and various companies, which are wholly owned by United Fire & Casualty Company, directly or indirectly: Addison Insurance Company, an Illinois property and casualty insurer; Lafayette Insurance Company, a Louisiana property and casualty insurer; United Fire & Indemnity Company, a Texas property and casualty insurer; American Indemnity Financial Corporation, a Delaware holding company; and Texas General Indemnity Company, a Colorado property and casualty insurer. United Fire Lloyds, a Texas property and casualty insurer, is an affiliate of and operationally and financially controlled by United Fire & Indemnity Company.
Life Insurance segment consists of United Life Insurance Company, an Iowa life insurer and wholly owned subsidiary of United Fire & Casualty Company.
The company markets products through its home office in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and two regional locations, such as Westminster, Colorado, a suburb of Denver; and Galveston, Texas. It is licensed as a property and casualty insurer in 43 states, primarily in the Midwest, West and South, plus the District of Columbia. The company has 813 independent agencies representing it and its property and casualty insurance subsidiaries. Its life insurance subsidiary is licensed in 28 states, primarily in the Midwest and West, and is represented by 933 independent agencies.
United Fire & Casualty Company was founded in 1946.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. United Fire & Casualty Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of United Fire & Casualty Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of United Fire & Casualty Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. United Fire & Casualty Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. United Fire & Casualty Company Industry Position Analysis
6. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNITED FIRE & CASUALTY COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
United Fire & Casualty Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
United Fire & Casualty Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
United Fire & Casualty Company Major Shareholders
United Fire & Casualty Company History
United Fire & Casualty Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
United Fire & Casualty Company Offices and Representations
United Fire & Casualty Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
United Fire & Casualty Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
United Fire & Casualty Company Capital Market Snapshot
United Fire & Casualty Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
United Fire & Casualty Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
United Fire & Casualty Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
United Fire & Casualty Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
United Fire & Casualty Company 1-year Stock Charts
United Fire & Casualty Company 5-year Stock Charts
United Fire & Casualty Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
United Fire & Casualty Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
United Fire & Casualty Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?