- The report contains detailed information about Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance business.
About Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd. provides various fire and marine insurance products and services in Taiwan. The company provides various fire insurance products, such as residential and commercial fire insurance, and fire and allied perils insurance; marine insurance, including marine cargo, marine hull, fishing vessel, inland transit, and commercial floating insurance; aviation insurance; and motor insurance comprising physical damage, theft loss, third-party liability, compulsory automobile liability, and motor insurance and allied perils insurance. It also offers a range of engineering, liability, bonding and credit, miscellaneous, and personal accident insurance products and services. In addition, the company provides reinsurance products. As of December 31, 2008, it operated 11 branches and 28 liaison offices. The company is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Industry Position Analysis
6. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAIWAN FIRE & MARINE INSURANCE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Major Shareholders
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance History
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Offices and Representations
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Capital Market Snapshot
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance 1-year Stock Charts
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance 5-year Stock Charts
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Taiwan Fire & Marine Insurance Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?