- The report contains detailed information about Swiss Reinsurance Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Swiss Reinsurance Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Swiss Reinsurance Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Swiss Reinsurance Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Swiss Reinsurance Co. business.
About Swiss Reinsurance Co.
Swiss Reinsurance Company provides reinsurance, and other related products and services to insurance companies and clients worldwide. The company operates through a network of offices in approximately 25 countries, as well as through reinsurance brokers.
The Property & Casualty segment consists of various sub-segments: Property traditional, Casualty traditional, Specialty traditional and non-traditional business. The Specialty traditional sub-segment includes certain parts of the Credit Solutions business, Credit Reinsurance, Bank Trade Finance, and Credit securitizations. It also includes Property & Casualty insurance-linked securities.
The Life & Health segment consist of various sub-segments: Life traditional, Health traditional and Admin Re. This segment also includes variable annuity business.
The Asset Management business segment includes two separate sub-segments Credit & Rates and Equity and Alternative Investments resulting from the aggregation of Asset Management Risk Stripes. The Asset Management business segment includes proprietary returns on the companys invested fixed income securities, equity securities and alternative investments. Third-party asset management is included in Credit & Rates.
In October 2008, the company acquired Barclays Life Assurance Company Ltd. and Barclays Life Assurance Company Ltd.
On June 3, 2009, Religare Enterprise Limited has entered a non-binding health insurance joint-venture agreement with Swiss Reinsurance Co. Swiss Reinsurance Co. would provide the actuarial, risk management, and underwriting expertise, and Religare's contribution will be its domestic distribution.
Swiss Reinsurance Company was founded in 1863.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Swiss Reinsurance Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Swiss Reinsurance Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Swiss Reinsurance Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Swiss Reinsurance Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Swiss Reinsurance Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SWISS REINSURANCE CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Major Shareholders
Swiss Reinsurance Co. History
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Offices and Representations
Swiss Reinsurance Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Swiss Reinsurance Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Swiss Reinsurance Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Swiss Reinsurance Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Swiss Reinsurance Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Swiss Reinsurance Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?