- The report contains detailed information about Kansas City Life Insurance Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kansas City Life Insurance Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kansas City Life Insurance Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kansas City Life Insurance Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kansas City Life Insurance Company business.
About Kansas City Life Insurance Company
Kansas City Life Insurance Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates in the life insurance sector of the financial services industry in the United States.
The company markets individual insurance products, including traditional, interest sensitive and variable products through a nationwide sales force of independent general agents and third-party marketing arrangements. Traditional insurance products that it markets consist of term insurance, whole life insurance, matured endowments, life disability products and immediate annuities, including various supplementary contract payment options. The interest sensitive products that are marketed are universal life, variable universal life, fixed deferred annuities, and variable annuities. The company also markets group insurance products, which include life, dental, vision and disability products through a nationwide sales force of independent general agents, group brokers, and third-party marketing arrangements. The company offers investment products and broker-dealer services through its subsidiary Sunset Financial Services, Inc. (SFS) for both proprietary and non-proprietary variable insurance products, mutual funds, and other securities. The company operates in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
The company's wholly owned subsidiary, Sunset Life Insurance Company of America (Sunset Life), is included in the individual insurance segment and its individual insurance products include traditional and interest sensitive products. Sunset Life operates in 43 states and the District of Columbia.
The company's other subsidiary, Old American Insurance Company (Old American), sells final expense life insurance products nationwide through a general agency system, with territories, using direct response marketing to supply agents with leads. Old American operates in 46 states and the District of Columbia.
Kansas City Life Insurance Company was founded in 1895.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kansas City Life Insurance Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kansas City Life Insurance Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kansas City Life Insurance Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kansas City Life Insurance Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kansas City Life Insurance Company Industry Position Analysis
6. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KANSAS CITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Major Shareholders
Kansas City Life Insurance Company History
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Offices and Representations
Kansas City Life Insurance Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Capital Market Snapshot
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kansas City Life Insurance Company 1-year Stock Charts
Kansas City Life Insurance Company 5-year Stock Charts
Kansas City Life Insurance Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kansas City Life Insurance Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kansas City Life Insurance Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?