- The report contains detailed information about Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA business.
About Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings Limited, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Flagstone Réassurance Suisse SA (Flagstone Suisse), provides property, property catastrophe, and short-tail specialty and casualty reinsurance.
Reinsurance segment and Products
The company writes primarily property, property catastrophe, and short-tail specialty and casualty reinsurance from its offices in Switzerland, Bermuda, Africa, Cyprus, Puerto Rico, and Dubai. The company primarily focuses on writing the following products:
Property Catastrophe Reinsurance: 0Property catastrophe reinsurance contracts are all risk in nature, meaning that they protect against losses from earthquakes and hurricanes, as well as other natural and man-made catastrophes such as tornados, fires, winter storms, and floods (where the contract specifically provides for coverage).
The company also provides industry loss warranty covers, which are triggered by loss and loss adjustment expenses incurred by the cedent and some pre-determined absolute level of industry-wide losses resulting from an insured event or by specific parameters of a defined event (such as a magnitude 8 earthquake or a category 4 hurricane).
Property Reinsurance: The company also provides reinsurance on a pro rata share basis and per risk excess of loss basis.
Short-tail Specialty and Casualty Reinsurance: The company also provides short-tail specialty and casualty reinsurance for risks such as aviation, energy, personal accident and health, satellite, marine and workers compensation. Generally, its short-tail specialty and casualty reinsurance is written with loss limitation provisions.
Insurance segment and Products
Island Heritage is a property insurer domiciled in the Cayman Islands which is primarily in the business of insuring homes, condominiums and office buildings in the Caribbean region.
Lloyds segment and Products
The companys Lloyds segment includes the business generated through the Lloyds Syndicate 1861 and Marlborough. Syndicate 1861 primarily provides property and short-tail specialty and casualty insurance and reinsurance for risks such as energy, hull and cargo, marine liability, engineering and aviation.
Global Operating Platform
The company has offices in Bermuda, Switzerland, India, the United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, Dubai, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, South Africa, Isle of Man, Brazil, the United States and Luxembourg.
Flagstone Suisse is based in Martigny in the canton of Valais, Switzerland. Through this local presence, the company is in a position to closely follow and respond effectively to the changing needs of the various European and Bermuda insurance markets. Flagstone Suisse is licensed by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority, or FINMA, in Switzerland. Flagstone Suisse is also a licensed permit company registered in Bermuda as a Class 4 insurer under the Bermuda Insurance Act operating through its Bermuda branch which complements its Swiss based underwriters with a separately staffed Bermuda underwriting platform.
In London, England, the company has Marlborough, the managing agency for Lloyds Syndicate 1861 - a Lloyds syndicate underwriting a specialist portfolio of short-tail insurance and reinsurance and an international reinsurance marketing operation promoting Flagstone to international and multinational clients. In addition, its U.K. operations, through Flagstone Representatives Limited, its London based market intermediary regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA), work alongside its underwriters to develop global business opportunities and maintain relationships with existing clients.
In Dubai, the company has established and licensed a reinsurance intermediary operation with the Dubai Financial Services Authority to provide marketing and underwriting support for the Middle East and North Africa on behalf of Flagstone Suisse.
In the Cayman Islands, the company writes insurance business generated through Island Heritage, which primarily is in the business of insuring homes, condominiums and office buildings in the Caribbean region.
In the Republic of Cyprus, the comp
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Industry Position Analysis
6. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. LUXEMBOURG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLAGSTONE REINSURANCE HOLDINGS SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Major Shareholders
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA History
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Offices and Representations
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Capital Market Snapshot
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA 1-year Stock Charts
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA 5-year Stock Charts
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings SA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?