- The report contains detailed information about Delta Lloyd N.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Delta Lloyd N.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Delta Lloyd N.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Delta Lloyd N.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Delta Lloyd N.V. business.
About Delta Lloyd N.V.
Delta Lloyd NV provides financial services to commercial and personal customers primarily in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany. The company offers life insurance, savings, pensions, annuity products, as well as involves in managed pension fund business. It also provides general insurance products that offer insurance cover to individuals and businesses for risks associated with motor vehicles, property, disability, and liability, such as employers liability and professional indemnity liability; and fire, income and absenteeism insurance, engineering insurance, pleasure craft insurance, and travel and legal assistance insurance for personal and commercial customers, as well as insurance packages for farmers, SMEs, and self-employed persons. In addition, the company provides retail, private, commercial, and mortgage banking services; national, international, Internet, debit card, and credit card payment services; and securitization services. Further, it offers investment management services for institutional pension fund mandates, as well as invests shareholders and policyholders funds and manages a range of retail investment products, including investment funds and unit trusts for institutional and retail customers; and distributes health insurance products. The company sells its products through intermediaries, brokers, pools, and underwriting agents under the Delta Lloyd brand name; bancassurance under ABN AMRO Insurance brand name; and direct distribution channels, including Internet and call centers under the OHRA brand name. The company was founded in 1807 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Delta Lloyd NV is a subsidiary of Aviva plc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DELTA LLOYD N.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DELTA LLOYD N.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DELTA LLOYD N.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DELTA LLOYD N.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DELTA LLOYD N.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Delta Lloyd N.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Delta Lloyd N.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Delta Lloyd N.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Delta Lloyd N.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Delta Lloyd N.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. DELTA LLOYD N.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DELTA LLOYD N.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DELTA LLOYD N.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DELTA LLOYD N.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DELTA LLOYD N.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DELTA LLOYD N.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Delta Lloyd N.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Delta Lloyd N.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Delta Lloyd N.V. Major Shareholders
Delta Lloyd N.V. History
Delta Lloyd N.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Delta Lloyd N.V. Offices and Representations
Delta Lloyd N.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Delta Lloyd N.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Delta Lloyd N.V. Capital Market Snapshot
Delta Lloyd N.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Delta Lloyd N.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Delta Lloyd N.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Delta Lloyd N.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Delta Lloyd N.V. 1-year Stock Charts
Delta Lloyd N.V. 5-year Stock Charts
Delta Lloyd N.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Delta Lloyd N.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Delta Lloyd N.V. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?