- The report contains detailed information about Citizens Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Citizens Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Citizens Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Citizens Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Citizens Inc. business.
About Citizens Inc.
Citizens, Inc. operates as an insurance holding company serving the life insurance needs of individuals in the United States and in approximately 30 countries around the world.
The company's primary operations include issuing and servicing, such as U.S. Dollar-denominated ordinary whole life insurance policies to high net worth, high income foreign residents, principally in Latin America and the Pacific Rim, through independent marketing consultants; ordinary whole life insurance policies to middle income households in the Midwest and the southern United States through marketing consultants; and final expense and limited liability property policies to middle to lower income households in Louisiana and Arkansas through approximately employee and independent agents in its home service distribution channel.
The company's segments include Life Insurance; Home Service Insurance; and Other Non-insurance Enterprises.
The Life Insurance Segment consists of issuing ordinary whole life insurance in U.S. Dollar-denominated amounts to foreign residents. These contracts are designed to provide a fixed amount of insurance coverage over the life of the insured. Endowment contracts are also issued by the company, which are principally saving contracts that incorporate an element of life insurance protection. It operates this segment through its subsidiaries, such as CICA Life Insurance Company of America (CICA), Citizens National Life Insurance Company (CNLIC), and Integrity Capital Insurance Company (ICIC).
The company focuses on sales of U.S. Dollar-denominated ordinary whole life insurance policies to high net worth, high income residents in Latin America and the Pacific Rim
International Products: The company offers various ordinary whole life insurance products designed to serve the needs of its non-U.S. policy owners. These policies have been structured to provide the U.S. Dollar-denominated cash values that accumulate, beginning in the first policy year, to a policyholder during lifetime; premium rates that are competitive with foreign local companies; a hedge against local currency inflation; protection against devaluation of foreign currency; capital investment in a secure economic environment (the United States); and lifetime income guarantees for an insured or for surviving beneficiaries.
In the Midwest and the Southern United States, the company focuses on serving middle income households through the sale of cash accumulation ordinary whole life insurance products.
Domestic Products: The life insurance products that the company sells domestically focus primarily on living needs and provide benefits focused toward accumulating money for the insured. The features of its domestic life insurance products include cash accumulation/living benefits; tax-deferred interest earnings; guaranteed lifetime income options; monthly income for surviving family members; accidental death benefit coverage options; and an option to waive premium payments in the event of disability.
The companys life insurance products are principally designed to address the insureds concern about outliving monthly income, while at the same time providing death benefits in case of an early demise. The primary purpose of its product portfolio is to help the insured create capital for needs, such as retirement income, childrens higher educational funds, business opportunities, emergencies, and health care needs.
Home Service Insurance
The Home Service Insurance Segment, through its subsidiaries, Security Plan Life Insurance Company (SPLIC) and Security Plan Fire Insurance Company (SPFIC). The company focuses on the life insurance needs of the middle to lower income market in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas.
Home Service Products
The companys home service insurance products consist primarily of small face amount ordinary whole life and pre-need policies, which are designed to fund final expenses for the insured, primarily consisting of funeral and burial costs.
Other Non-Insurance Enterprises
Other Non-insurance Enterprises Segment includes Computing Technology, Inc., which provides data processing services to the company; Insurance Investors, Inc., which provides aviation transportation to it;, and Funeral Homes of America.
Citizens, Inc. was founded in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CITIZENS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CITIZENS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CITIZENS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CITIZENS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CITIZENS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Citizens Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Citizens Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Citizens Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Citizens Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Citizens Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CITIZENS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CITIZENS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CITIZENS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CITIZENS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CITIZENS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CITIZENS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Citizens Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Citizens Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Citizens Inc. Major Shareholders
Citizens Inc. History
Citizens Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Citizens Inc. Offices and Representations
Citizens Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Citizens Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Citizens Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Citizens Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Citizens Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Citizens Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Citizens Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Citizens Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Citizens Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Citizens Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Citizens Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Citizens Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?