- The report contains detailed information about Baloise-Holding that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Baloise-Holding. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Baloise-Holding financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Baloise-Holding competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Baloise-Holding business.
Baloise-Holding is organized as a holding company under Swiss law. The Baloise Group is a solutions provider in the field of insurance, provision for the future, and asset formation. The Baloise Group operates solely in Europe. It comprises 13 insurance companies, which provide almost all types of life and non-life insurance. The holding company is Bâloise-Holding, a Swiss stock corporation (Aktiengesellschaft) which has its registered office in Basel, Switzerland. Its subsidiaries operate in Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Luxembourg and Croatia. The banking business is carried out by subsidiaries in Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, and Luxembourg (investment fund company).
The Baloise offers its customers a broad range of products and services through their preferred sales channels. The Groups strategic focus is on sustainable, profit-oriented growth in its core markets of Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Austria and Luxembourg.
As a focused financial services provider, the Baloise is the trusted partner of choice for customers and points-of-sale in its target markets. It offers solutions and advice in matters of insurance, pensions and asset formation from a single source. The Baloise is focused on attractive customer segments, business lines and distribution channels with high value-creating potential in selected European markets. The Baloise Group focuses on private individuals and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
The strategic geographical segments of the Baloise Group include Switzerland (including the Principality of Liechtenstein), Germany, the Benelux countries and Other countries. The business segments are non-life insurance, life insurance, banking (including asset management and investment funds) and other activities.
Non-life insurance includes accident insurance, health insurance and products for liability, automobile, property and transport lines of business. The products are geared to the requirements of the companys clients mainly private clients and the core competencies of the companies in the Baloise Group.
On the life insurance side, a broad range of pure risk coverage, asset-forming insurance and unit-linked products is provided for private individuals and companies.
The banking segment comprises Baloise Bank SoBa, an all-purpose bank operating in Switzerland, Mercator Bank in Belgium, which is involved in all types of savings business, principally financing real estate and small and medium-sized enterprises, and Deutscher Ring Bausparkasse in Germany, predominantly active in traditional real estate financing.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BALOISE-HOLDING COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BALOISE-HOLDING BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BALOISE-HOLDING SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BALOISE-HOLDING FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BALOISE-HOLDING COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Baloise-Holding Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Baloise-Holding and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Baloise-Holding and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Baloise-Holding Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Baloise-Holding Industry Position Analysis
6. BALOISE-HOLDING NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BALOISE-HOLDING EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BALOISE-HOLDING ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BALOISE-HOLDING IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BALOISE-HOLDING PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BALOISE-HOLDING VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Baloise-Holding Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Baloise-Holding Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Baloise-Holding Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Baloise-Holding Offices and Representations
Baloise-Holding SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Baloise-Holding Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Baloise-Holding Capital Market Snapshot
Baloise-Holding Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Baloise-Holding Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Baloise-Holding Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Baloise-Holding Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Baloise-Holding 1-year Stock Charts
Baloise-Holding 5-year Stock Charts
Baloise-Holding vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Baloise-Holding vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Baloise-Holding Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?