- The report contains detailed information about AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. business.
About AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd.
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Limited operates financial protection, and wealth management and advice businesses in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, China, India and Malaysia.
Australia: The company operates as a life insurance and wealth management company in Australia. It is a provider and distributor of wealth management and financial protection products and services through brands including AXA, Charter, ipac, Summit, Generations, and AllianceBernstein.
New Zealand: The company provides and distributes a range of services under the brand names of AXA, Spicers, Arcus, Assure and AllianceBernstein in New Zealand. It provides retail wealth management services.
Hong Kong: AXA Hong Kong is a wholly owned subsidiary of the company operating in Hong Kong. It provides services through its agents and 500 advisers.
Singapore: AXA Life Singapore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company.
Thailand: Krung Thai AXA Life, the companys joint venture (in which it has a 50 percent economic interest) with a bank in Thailand called, Krung Thai Bank.
Indonesia: The company has three operations in Indonesia. PT AXA Life Indonesia is a joint venture (in which the company has an 80 percent economic interest) with Tempo Group. PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services is a joint venture (in which the company has a 51 percent economic interest) with Bank Mandiri. PT AXA Financial Indonesia / PT AXA Asset Management Indonesia was acquired (100 percent ownership) in 2006.
Philippines: Philippine AXA Life, the companys joint venture (in which it has a 45 percent economic interest) with Metrobank Group, operates as a financial services company in Philippine.
China: The companys China joint venture, AXA-Minmetals Assurance Co (in which it has a 25 percent economic interest) is a foreign life insurer in the Chinese market. AXA-Minmetals head office is in Shanghai, with branches in Guangzhou, Beijing, Foshan and Shenzen.
India: Bharti AXA Life, the companys joint venture with Bharti Enterprises, commenced operations in 2006. The company has 77 branches in 66 cities with a major presence in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore.
Malaysia: The company, in September 2006, commenced operations through a joint venture with AFFIN Holdings, which has a retail base of approximately 0.5 million bank customers across 81 bank branches.
The company has a joint venture with AllianceBernstein, which provides access to specialist approaches in various investment styles, asset classes and markets.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AXA ASIA PACIFIC HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. History
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?