- The report contains detailed information about Suncorp-Metway Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Suncorp-Metway Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Suncorp-Metway Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Suncorp-Metway Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Suncorp-Metway Ltd. business.
About Suncorp-Metway Ltd.
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. provides banking, general and life insurance, superannuation, and funds management products and related services to the retail, corporate, and commercial sectors in Australia and New Zealand.
The company's business segments include Banking; General Insurance Personal; General Insurance Commercial; Life; Vero New Zealand; and Other.
The Banking Segment engages in commercial banking, agribusiness, property and equipment finance, home, personal and small business loans, savings and transaction accounts, and treasury activities.
The General Insurance Personal Segment engages in home and motor insurance, travel insurance, loan protection, rental bond, personal effects cover, and compulsory third party insurance activities.
The General Insurance Commercial Segment engages in commercial motor, marine and aviation insurance, public liability and professional indemnity insurance, and workers compensation insurance activities.
The Life Segment engages in life insurance, superannuation administration services, funds management, financial planning, and funds administration activities.
The Vero New Zealand Segment engages in commercial motor and marine insurance, travel insurance, public liability, and professional indemnity activities.
The Other Segment provides property management services.
In May 2009, the company sold its investments in Secure Sentinel Pty Ltd and Secure Sentinel NZ Ltd.
In August 2008, the company sold its 50% share of RAC Insurance Pty Ltd to joint venture partner, The Royal Automobile Club of Western Australia Incorporated.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Suncorp-Metway Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Suncorp-Metway Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUNCORP-METWAY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Major Shareholders
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. History
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Offices and Representations
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Suncorp-Metway Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?