- The report contains detailed information about Westshore Terminals Income Fund that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Westshore Terminals Income Fund. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Westshore Terminals Income Fund financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Westshore Terminals Income Fund competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Westshore Terminals Income Fund business.
About Westshore Terminals Income Fund
Westshore Terminals Income Fund operates as an open ended trust in Canada. The company, through its interest in Westshore Terminals Limited Partnership, operates a bulk coal handling terminal located at Roberts Bank, British Columbia. It handles coal from mines in British Columbia and Alberta, as well as from mines in the north-western United States. Westshore Terminals Ltd. serves as the general partner of Westshore Terminals Limited Partnership.
Westshore operates the Terminal on a throughput basis and is paid a handling charge by its customers when the coal is loaded on a ship. The Terminal receives coal on a regular basis from five mines in southeastern British Columbia and one in Alberta that are owned by Teck Coal, and from two mines in Alberta, one of which is owned by Coal Valley Resources Inc. (formerly Luscar Ltd.) and the other owned by Grande Cache Coal Corporation.
Westshores primary competitors for the handling of coal from western Canadian producers have been Ridley
Terminals Inc. and Neptune Bulk Terminals (Canada) Ltd.
Westshore Terminals Income Fund was founded in 1970.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Westshore Terminals Income Fund Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Westshore Terminals Income Fund and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Westshore Terminals Income Fund and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Westshore Terminals Income Fund Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Westshore Terminals Income Fund Industry Position Analysis
6. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WESTSHORE TERMINALS INCOME FUND VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Major Shareholders
Westshore Terminals Income Fund History
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Offices and Representations
Westshore Terminals Income Fund SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Capital Market Snapshot
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Westshore Terminals Income Fund 1-year Stock Charts
Westshore Terminals Income Fund 5-year Stock Charts
Westshore Terminals Income Fund vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Westshore Terminals Income Fund vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Westshore Terminals Income Fund Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?