- The report contains detailed information about SMRT Corp. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SMRT Corp. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SMRT Corp. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SMRT Corp. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SMRT Corp. Ltd. business.
About SMRT Corp. Ltd.
SMRT Corporation Ltd operates as a multi-modal public transport company in Singapore. The company provides transport engineering and service solutions.
The company's principal segments include Rail Operations; Bus Operations; Taxi Operations; Rental; Advertising; and Engineering and Other Services.
The Rail Operations Segment provides transport-related businesses in Singapore. It operates the East-West and North-South lines of the mass rapid transit system (the MRT System) and the Bukit Panjang light rapid transit system (the LRT system). MRT comprises a total route length of 93.2 kilometers. LRT comprises 7.8 kilometers of elevated guideways linking 14 stations in Bukit Panjang.
The Bus Operations Segment provides bus services and charter hire services. It has fleet of approximately 890 12-metre and 18-metre buses, which serve approximately 789,000 passenger-trips daily, ferrying customers from all walks of life through the 47 trunk, 14 feeder, 11 premium, 7 night, 6 intra-town, 3 express, and 3 special services it operates. Bus-Plus Services, its bus chartering services arm, offers a range of charter services to serve the needs of both public and corporate clients. Bus-Plus operates a fleet of 66 buses, offering customers a choice of 13 12-metre buses and 53 mini-buses. In addition, it operates 2 premium bus services and the chartered subscription-based Hume Express service.
The Taxi Operations Segment provides rental of taxis and taxi services. It manages and leases a fleet of approximately 2,600 taxis, including multi-purpose vehicles, sedans, CNG, and limousine cabs
The Rental Segment leases commercial space and kiosks. It leases approximately 27,348 square meters of commercial space at 51 MRT and 13 LRT stations.
The Advertising Segment leases advertising space at the MRT and LRT stations, as well as in trains, and on buses and taxis. It provides media buying service for space on SMRT trains, buses, and taxis, as well as stations and bus interchanges.
Engineering and Other Services
The Engineering and Other Services Segment provides rail and road transport related engineering consultancy, project management, operations, and maintenance services; leases fiber optic cables; provides repair and maintenance services for SMRT buses and taxis; and sells diesel to taxi hirers.
SMRT Corporation Ltd was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SMRT CORP. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SMRT CORP. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SMRT CORP. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SMRT CORP. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SMRT CORP. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SMRT Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SMRT Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SMRT Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SMRT Corp. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SMRT Corp. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SMRT CORP. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SMRT CORP. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SMRT CORP. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SMRT CORP. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SMRT CORP. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SMRT CORP. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Major Shareholders
SMRT Corp. Ltd. History
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Offices and Representations
SMRT Corp. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SMRT Corp. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
SMRT Corp. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
SMRT Corp. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SMRT Corp. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SMRT Corp. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?