- The report contains detailed information about Clearfield, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Clearfield, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Clearfield, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Clearfield, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Clearfield, Inc. business.
About Clearfield, Inc.
Clearfield, Inc. engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of telecommunications equipment. The company provides a suite of passive connectivity solutions to telecommunications service providers, as well as commercial and industrial original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
The company offers a range of telecommunications equipment and products, including the design and manufacture of standard and custom connectivity products, such as fiber distribution systems, optical components, outside plant (OSP) cabinets, and fiber and copper cable assemblies that serve the communication service provider, including fiber-to-the-premises (FTTP), large enterprise, and OEM markets.
Clearview Cassette: The Clearview Cassette is the main building block of the FieldSmart product platform. This patent-pending technology is a system of five parts that nest together in the cassettes main housing to support a range of applications. Within the cassette, all fibers from the sub-assembly are slack stored, bend radius protected and secured against accidental physical damage from handling. The products which integrate a Clearview product in its design are marked as Clearview Multiplied.
FieldSmart Fiber Crossover Distribution System (FxDS): The FieldSmart Fiber Crossover Distribution System (FxDS) provides fiber management modularity across the fiber network from inside plant to outside plant environments. Using the Clearview building block approach, each fiber management element provides modularity of physical fiber protection in the environment in which it is placed.
FieldSmart Fiber Scalability Center (FSC): The FieldSmart FSC is an outside plant cabinet that allows users to align their capital equipment expense with subscriber revenue. Each outside plant cabinet stores feeder and distribution splices, splitters, connectors, and slack cable compactly, utilizing field-tested designs to improve bend radius protection, connector access, cable routing, and physical protection.
FieldSmart Fiber Delivery Point (FDP): The Fieldsmart FDP product line is a series of enclosure systems for the access network that incorporates the delivery of fiber connectivity to the neighborhood or business district. The FieldSmart FDP family of wall-mount enclosures provides 12 to 144 ports of connectivity for multi-dwelling unit fiber deployments, fiber demarcation, security systems (CCTV), telecommunications room needs, and horizontal/intermediate cross-connects.
Clearview xPAK: The Clearview xPAK, introduced in 2010, is engineered to land small port count fiber assemblies and optical components. Clearview xPAK is a fiber management device when approximately 6 fibers are landed or an optical component device is deployed in a remote location. Clearview xPAK has been designed for deployment in inside and outside plant enclosures.
FieldSmart Small Count Delivery (SCD): The FieldSmart SCD product line is a series of panels and wall-mount enclosures optimized for environments where a smaller number of fibers are required. Teamed with the Clearview xPAK, the FieldSmart SCD is targeted for application environments, such as cell backhaul, business class service delivery, node segmentation, and fiber exhaust in a field pedestal, sub-station turn-up, or fiber-to-the-desk deployment.
Optical Components: The company packages optical components for signal coupling, splitting, termination, multiplexing, de-multiplexing, and attenuation to integrate with the FieldSmart FxDS, FieldSmart FSC, and FieldSmart FDP.
Cable Assemblies: The company manufactures fiber and copper assemblies with an industry-standard or customer-specified configuration. Industry-standard assemblies built include single mode fiber, multimode fiber, multi-fiber, CATV node assembly, DS1 Telco, DS 3 (734/735) coax, Category 5e and 6, SCSI, Token Ring, and V.35. In addition, its engineering services team works alongside the engineering design departments of its OEM customers to design and manufacturer custom solutions for both in-the-box, as well as network connectivity assemblies specific to that customers product line.
The company's major customers include Power & Telephone Supply Company and MTS Systems Corporation.
The company's competitors include Corning Cabling Systems, Inc.; OFS (Furukawa Electric North America, Inc.); AFL Telecommunications, a (Fujikura Ltd. of Japan); Alcatel, Inc.; and Tyco Electronics, Inc.
Clearfield, Inc., formerly known as APA Enterprises, Inc., was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLEARFIELD, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLEARFIELD, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLEARFIELD, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLEARFIELD, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLEARFIELD, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Clearfield, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Clearfield, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Clearfield, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Clearfield, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Clearfield, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLEARFIELD, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLEARFIELD, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLEARFIELD, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLEARFIELD, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLEARFIELD, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLEARFIELD, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Clearfield, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Clearfield, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Clearfield, Inc. Major Shareholders
Clearfield, Inc. History
Clearfield, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Clearfield, Inc. Offices and Representations
Clearfield, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Clearfield, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Clearfield, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Clearfield, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Clearfield, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Clearfield, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Clearfield, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Clearfield, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Clearfield, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Clearfield, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Clearfield, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Clearfield, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?