- The report contains detailed information about Sea & Land Integrated Co that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sea & Land Integrated Co. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sea & Land Integrated Co financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sea & Land Integrated Co competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sea & Land Integrated Co business.
About Sea & Land Integrated Co
Sea & Land Integrated Corp primarily engages in container yard and shipside container haulage services in Taiwan. The company offers various container transportation services, such as warehousing, heavy machinery haulage, storage, erection, and installation; transportation services; shipside operations, including the trucking of inbound containers from shipside to container terminals, and pre-marshalling of export containers from the container terminals to shipside and loading on to the vessels; and container yard operation services. It also provides various storage services that include empty container storage, repair, and cleaning; storage of customs bonded cargos; and storage of cargo released by customs. In addition, the company offers heavy lifting haulage and erection services, including the customs clearance of project cargo and import duty exemption application; heavy-lift transportation; heavy-lifting and crane operation; machinery installation; coastal service/barging operation; and project planning, engineering, and implementation. Further, it provides various electronic products, such as radial lead, high voltage, axial lead, and surface mount PTC, as well as low capacitance ESD protector and SMD one time fuse. The company was formerly known as Sea & Land Transportation Service Inc. and changed its name to Sea & Land Integrated Corp in April 1999. The company was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sea & Land Integrated Co Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sea & Land Integrated Co and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sea & Land Integrated Co and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sea & Land Integrated Co Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sea & Land Integrated Co Industry Position Analysis
6. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SEA & LAND INTEGRATED CO VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sea & Land Integrated Co Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sea & Land Integrated Co Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sea & Land Integrated Co Major Shareholders
Sea & Land Integrated Co History
Sea & Land Integrated Co Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sea & Land Integrated Co Offices and Representations
Sea & Land Integrated Co SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sea & Land Integrated Co Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sea & Land Integrated Co Capital Market Snapshot
Sea & Land Integrated Co Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Sea & Land Integrated Co Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sea & Land Integrated Co Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sea & Land Integrated Co Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sea & Land Integrated Co 1-year Stock Charts
Sea & Land Integrated Co 5-year Stock Charts
Sea & Land Integrated Co vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sea & Land Integrated Co vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sea & Land Integrated Co Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?