- The report contains detailed information about Eva Airways Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eva Airways Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eva Airways Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eva Airways Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eva Airways Corp. business.
About Eva Airways Corp.
EVA Airways Corp. provides passenger and cargo air transportation services. It involves in fixed-wing aircraft transport, and scheduled and nonscheduled air transport operations. The companys flight network serves various cities in Europe, America, Asia, and Oceania. It operates a fleet of 55 aircrafts, including 38 passenger aircrafts and 17 freighters. The company also engages in repairing and maintaining fuselages, aircraft engines, navigational instruments, and related equipment; marketing aircraft facilities, equipment, and fittings; processing and manufacturing machinery and spare parts; publishing magazines in the field of aviation; and maintaining flying facilities for navigational training, as well as involves in aircraft leasing and travel businesses. In addition, it provides freight agent services, including operation, transportation, and maintenance services; ground handling and airline catering services; on-the-job training services; consultant services for business operation and management; and general advertising services, as well as operates cargo terminals. Further, the company involves in retailing various products, such as tobacco and alcohol products, food products and beverages, apparel products, umbrellas, hats and caps, books and stationery, sporting goods, toys and amusement goods, watches and clocks, glasses, weights and measures, jewelry products and precious metals, telecommunication equipment, and photographic equipment. EVA Airways Corp. was founded in 1989 and is based in Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eva Airways Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eva Airways Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eva Airways Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eva Airways Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eva Airways Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EVA AIRWAYS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eva Airways Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eva Airways Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eva Airways Corp. Major Shareholders
Eva Airways Corp. History
Eva Airways Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eva Airways Corp. Offices and Representations
Eva Airways Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eva Airways Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eva Airways Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Eva Airways Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
Eva Airways Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eva Airways Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eva Airways Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eva Airways Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Eva Airways Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Eva Airways Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eva Airways Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eva Airways Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?