- The report contains detailed information about Safe Bulkers, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Safe Bulkers, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Safe Bulkers, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Safe Bulkers, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Safe Bulkers, Inc. business.
About Safe Bulkers, Inc.
Safe Bulkers, Inc. provides marine drybulk transportation services. The company operates vessels in the drybulk sector of the shipping industry.
The company transports bulk cargoes, particularly coal, grain and iron ore, along worldwide shipping routes for consumers of marine drybulk transportation services. The companys fleet comprises of 15 vessels with an aggregate carrying capacity of 1,346,900 deadweight tons. Its fleet consists of Panamax, Kamsarmax, Post-Panamax, and Capesize class vessels.
The companys customers include approximately 30 national, regional and international companies, including Bunge, Cargill, Daiichi, Intermare Transport G.m.b.H., Eastern Energy Pte. Ltd., NYK, Shinwa Kaiun Kaisha, and Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd.
On April, 16, 2010, Safe Bulkers, Inc. announced that it has entered into shipbuilding contracts for the construction of two Chinese-built, drybulk Kamsarmax-class vessels of approximately 82,000 deadweight tons.
On July 26, 2010, Safe Bulkers, Inc. announced that it has entered into a shipbuilding contract for the construction of a Chinese-built, drybulk Panamax-class vessel of 76,000 deadweight tons.
Safe Bulkers, Inc. was incorporated in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAFE BULKERS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAFE BULKERS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAFE BULKERS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAFE BULKERS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAFE BULKERS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Safe Bulkers, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Safe Bulkers, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Safe Bulkers, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Safe Bulkers, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Safe Bulkers, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAFE BULKERS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAFE BULKERS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAFE BULKERS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GREECE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAFE BULKERS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAFE BULKERS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAFE BULKERS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Major Shareholders
Safe Bulkers, Inc. History
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Offices and Representations
Safe Bulkers, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Safe Bulkers, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Safe Bulkers, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Safe Bulkers, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Safe Bulkers, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?