- The report contains detailed information about Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. business.
About Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd.
Pacific Basin Shipping Limited engages in the provision of dry bulk shipping services through the operation of a fleet of vessels. The companys fleet comprises approximately 100 vessels directly servicing industrial customers.
The company operates in three main maritime segments: Dry bulk, Tug and barge, and Roll on Roll off shipping.
Handy Bulk Business
The companys dry bulk chartering business operates a fleet of modern handysize and handymax ships under their respective brand names Pacific Basin-IHC and Pacific Basin-IHX. This fleet serves the bulk transportation needs of a range of customers across a range of industries, including agriculture, forestry, mining, manufacturing, and construction. Its handysize and handymax ships carry a range of bulk commodities.
The companys handysize activities are operated under the Pacific Basin-IHC brand. The division operates a fleet of 62 owned and long term chartered ships plus a 11 ships on short term charter giving a total fleet size of 73 ships. Handysize fleet operates a mix of spot and contract business covering periods of between one and ten years, and engages in worldwide trading with a primary focus on the Pacific Rim. Its handysize fleet carried 19.6 million tones of cargo in 2008.
The companys handymax activities operate under the Pacific Basin-IHX brand. It operates 32 vessels, including 2 owned, 13 on long term charter, and 17 on short term charter.
Pacific Basins towage activities are operated under the name PB Towage. PB Towage operates a total of 17 tugs and 6 barges in Australasia, India and the Middle East.
PB Towage Australia provides ship assist harbour towage services in Melbourne, Port Botany (Sydney), Brisbane, and Western Australia using a fleet of eight tugs. In 2008, Pacific Basin acquired Sea-Tow, a regional project towage operator with a fleet of heavy duty tugs and barges headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand. PB Sea-Tow controls five tugs, including a multi-purpose vessel. The remainder of the PB Towage tug and barge fleet is deployed in offshore work in India (one vessel), and on charter to Fujairah Bulk Shipping (three tugs and two barges) transporting aggregates within the Arabian Gulf.
Fujairah Bulk Shipping
Fujairah Bulk Shipping L.L.C. is the companys joint venture in the United Arab Emirates. It is jointly owned by Pacific Basin and the Government of Fujairah.
The companys China ports and infrastructure unit focuses on the management of its investment in the Nanjing Longtan Tianyu Terminal in which the company holds a 45% interest.
PB Maritime Services and PB Tankers
The company provides technical management services from Hong Kong and Liverpool for Pacific Basins owned fleet and for select clients. PB Maritime Services, Hong Kong, mainly manages dry bulk tonnage whilst Meridian Marine, Liverpool, is primarily engaged in the management of RoRo, offshore and other specialist vessels. PB Maritime Services also maintains crewing offices in Manila and Dalian. The company is also building a presence in Eastern Europe to secure RoRo crews for the long term.
Pacific Basin Shipping Limited was incorporated in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACIFIC BASIN SHIPPING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Major Shareholders
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. History
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Offices and Representations
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?