- The report contains detailed information about Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited business.
About Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the development, operation, and management of expressway infrastructure in Guangdong Province, the Peoples Republic of China. The company is a subsidiary of Anber Investments Limited.
The company involves in initiating, promoting, and developing expressways, tunnels, bridges, and related infrastructure projects, primarily in the Pearl River Delta region. The company, through its joint ventures, holds interests in two toll-expressway projects, including the Guangzhou-Shenzhen Superhighway and the Phase I of the Western Delta Route.
Guangzhou-Shenzhen Superhighway: GS Superhighway is a 122.8 kilometers long, closed system, fully lit dual three-lane expressway. It is an expressway connecting Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong. It is also the artery in the PRD highway network with connections to the Guangzhou Ring Road, Guangzhou Second Ring Road (northern and eastern sections), Humen Bridge and Changhu Expressway in Dongguan, and Jihe Expressway and Nanping Expressway in Shenzhen, as well as some major cities, ports, and airports in the region.
Phase I of the Western Delta Route: Phase I West is a 14.7 closed expressway with a total of six lanes in dual directions connecting ESW Ring Road to the north, and National Highway 105 and Bigui Road of Shunde to the south.
Phase II of the Western Delta Route: Phase II West is a 46 km closed expressway with a total of six lanes in dual directions. It is connected to Phase I West in Shunde at the northern end and extends southwards to Zhongshan, linking with the National Highway 105, the proposed Xiaolan Expressway and the new Qijiang Highway in Zhongshan. Upon completion, it would be the expressway linking Guangzhou to the central area of Zhongshan.
Phase III of the Western Delta Route: Phase III West is a 38 km closed expressway with a total of six lanes in dual directions. It is connected to Phase II West in Zhongshan at the northern end and extends southwards to connect to the highway network in Zhuhai.
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited was incorporated in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOPEWELL HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Major Shareholders
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited History
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Offices and Representations
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?