- The report contains detailed information about Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Neptune Orient Lines Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. business.
About Neptune Orient Lines Ltd.
Neptune Orient Lines Limited engages in the ownership and chartering of shipping vessels and other related assets worldwide. As of December 26, 2008, it operated a fleet 139 vessels.
The company conducts its operations through three segments, including Container Shipping, Logistics, and Terminals.
Container Shipping: This segment includes global container transportation operations. It offers container shipping services in major trade lanes, such as Transpacific, Intra-Asia, Transatlantic, Latin America and Asia-Europe.
Logistics: This segment provides logistics services worldwide with a network of facilities and services to support the global supply chain management needs of customers. The range of services include consolidation, warehousing, global freight management (ocean, air, truck and rail), domestic distribution networks, international deconsolidation and information technologies that provide timely and accurate information to effectively manage supply chain activities.
Terminals: This segment includes the operation of container terminals and provision of other related services.
The companys container shipping services include dry and refrigerated cargo; hazardous materials transport; special cargo solutions; and IT and e-commerce. Its terminals services include safe/secure berthing and stevedoring services; hinterland connectivity; transhipment/ feeder services; container management systems; and operating technology. In addition, the company's logistics services include supply chain design; consolidation and deconsolidation; land transportation; warehouse management; international and domestic freight management; and IT application and design.
The company serves multinational corporations, small and medium sized importers and exporters, and third party shipping lines; and automotive/industrial, retail, consumer goods, and electronics/high tech sectors.
Neptune Orient Lines Limited was founded in 1848.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEPTUNE ORIENT LINES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Major Shareholders
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. History
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Offices and Representations
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Neptune Orient Lines Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?