- The report contains detailed information about Muehlhan AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Muehlhan AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Muehlhan AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Muehlhan AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Muehlhan AG business.
About Muehlhan AG
Muehlhan AG, through its subsidiaries, provides industrial and marine surface protection services worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Ship Newbuilding, Ship Repair, Oil and Gas Offshore, and Industry Services. The Ship Newbuilding segment involves in providing coatings for merchant ships and naval vessels; oil, gas, and product tankers; cruise ships; and magayachts. The Ship Repair segment offers surface coating maintenance and renovation services, such as short term repair work on the outer hulls of ships and renovation of water ballast and cargo tanks. The Oil and Gas Offshore segment offers various services for the new construction, as well as for the repair and maintenance of offshore facilities. This segments customers include exploration companies, oil and gas production companies, and newbuilding and repair yards. The Industry Services segment engages in the provision of coating of steel towers for wind generators, steel construction for hydraulic engineering, and bridge refurbishing or special surface protection solutions for chemical and petrochemical production and storage facilities. Muehlhan AG was founded in 1881 and is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MUEHLHAN AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MUEHLHAN AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MUEHLHAN AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MUEHLHAN AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MUEHLHAN AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Muehlhan AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Muehlhan AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Muehlhan AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Muehlhan AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Muehlhan AG Industry Position Analysis
6. MUEHLHAN AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MUEHLHAN AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MUEHLHAN AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MUEHLHAN AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MUEHLHAN AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MUEHLHAN AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Muehlhan AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Muehlhan AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Muehlhan AG Major Shareholders
Muehlhan AG History
Muehlhan AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Muehlhan AG Offices and Representations
Muehlhan AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Muehlhan AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Muehlhan AG Capital Market Snapshot
Muehlhan AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Muehlhan AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Muehlhan AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Muehlhan AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Muehlhan AG 1-year Stock Charts
Muehlhan AG 5-year Stock Charts
Muehlhan AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Muehlhan AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Muehlhan AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?