- The report contains detailed information about Landstar System Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Landstar System Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Landstar System Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Landstar System Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Landstar System Inc. business.
About Landstar System Inc.
Landstar System, Inc. operates as a non-asset based provider of freight transportation services and supply chain solutions.
The company offers shippers services across multiple transportation modes, with the ability to arrange for individual shipments of freight to enterprise-wide solutions to manage all of a shippers transportation and logistics needs. It provides services to shippers principally throughout the United States and Canada, between the United States, Canada and Mexico, and in other countries.
The companys third party capacity providers consist of independent contractors who provide truck capacity to it under lease arrangements (the BCO Independent Contractors), unrelated trucking companies who provide truck capacity to it under non-exclusive contractual arrangements (the Truck Brokerage Carriers), air cargo carriers, ocean cargo carriers, railroads and independent warehouse capacity providers (Warehouse Capacity Owners).
The company operates in two segments, Transportation Logistics and Insurance.
Transportation Logistics Segment
The transportation Logistics segment provides a range of transportation services and supply chain solutions. Transportation services offered by the company include truckload and less-than-truckload transportation, rail intermodal, air cargo, ocean cargo, expedited ground and air delivery of time-critical freight, heavy-haul/specialized, U.S.-Canada and U.S.-Mexico cross-border, project cargo and customs brokerage. Supply chain solutions are based on technology solutions offered by the company and include integrated multi-modal solutions, outsourced logistics, supply chain engineering and warehousing. Also, supply chain solutions can be delivered through a software-as-a-service model. Industries serviced by the transportation logistics segment include automotive products, paper, lumber and building products, metals, chemicals, foodstuffs, heavy machinery, retail, electronics, ammunition and explosives and military hardware. In addition, the transportation logistics segment provides transportation services to other transportation companies, including logistics and less-than-truckload service providers. Each of the independent commission sales agents has the opportunity to market all of the services provided by the transportation logistics segment. Freight transportation services are typically charged to customers on a per shipment basis for the physical transportation of freight. Supply chain solution customers are generally charged fees for the services provided.
Truck Services: The transportation logistics segments truck services include truckload transportation for a range of general commodities, much of which are over irregular or non-repetitive routes, utilizing a range of specialized equipment, including dry and specialty vans of various sizes, unsided trailers (including flatbeds, drop decks and light specialty trailers), temperature-controlled vans and containers. Available truckload services also include short-to-long haul movement of containers by truck and expedited ground and power-only truck capacity. The company also offers less-than-truckload services.
Rail Intermodal Services: The transportation logistics segment has contracts with the Class 1 railroads in North America and asset-based intermodal equipment providers, including agreements with stacktrain operators and various container and trailing equipment companies. In addition, the company has contracts with a network of local trucking companies that handle pick-up and delivery of rail freight. These contracts provide the transportation logistics segment the ability to transport freight via rail throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The transportation logistics segments rail intermodal services include trailer on flat car, container on flat car, box car and railcar service capabilities.
Air and Ocean Services: The transportation logistics segment provides international ocean and air services to its customers utilizing international airlines and ocean lines. The transportation logistics segment executes international freight transportation as an IATA certified Indir
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Landstar System Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Landstar System Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Landstar System Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Landstar System Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Landstar System Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Landstar System Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Landstar System Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Landstar System Inc. Major Shareholders
Landstar System Inc. History
Landstar System Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Landstar System Inc. Offices and Representations
Landstar System Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Landstar System Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Landstar System Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Landstar System Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Landstar System Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Landstar System Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Landstar System Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Landstar System Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Landstar System Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Landstar System Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Landstar System Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Landstar System Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?