- The report contains detailed information about Hitachi Transport System Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hitachi Transport System Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hitachi Transport System Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hitachi Transport System Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hitachi Transport System Ltd. business.
About Hitachi Transport System Ltd.
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. provides optimal solutions, streamlining transport and distribution functions across a range of corporate activities including everything from materials procurement to production, sales and recycling.
The company Business includes Distribution Services such as Integrated Logistics Services (Logistics Solution Business: Third Party Logistics), (Logistics System Integration, Information Control, Inventory Control, Order Control, Value Added Services Logistics Center Operation, Factory Logistics, Transportation and Delivery Services, Customs Clearance, International Through Transportation by Surface, Ocean and Air) Transportation, Installation and Setting of General Cargoes, Heavy Machineries and Artworks, Factory and Office Moving, Warehousing and Trunk Room Services, Collection and Transportation of Industrial Waste and Logistics Consulting.
The company delivers full logistics support for international projects, including factory equipment transportation, followed by site investigation, transport planning, equipment installation, and obtaining of transportation permits, if requested by the customer.
The company offers fully integrated logistics services, including delivery, installation, pre-setting, configuration, network connection, re-installation and disposal.
The company offers high quality transport and installation services for wide range of items, from industrial machinery to pression instruments.
The company provides moving services for factories, offices, schools and laboratories. The company also handles machinery dismantling and re-installation.
The company provides safe, reliable and speedy services covering the packing, storing, transporting, installing and returning of precious artworks for exhibitions.
The companys other Services include Trunk Room Service, Real Estate Service and Driving School.
The company has set up a joint venture in the northern Chinese city of Zhengzhou, capital city of Henan Province, together with the two local partners, Yuxin Logistics Co., Ltd. and Zhengzhou Xinhehua Kemao Co., Ltd. The venture, whose name is Henan Xinxin Hitachi Logistics Co., Ltd., would serve both Japan-funded companies, including Hitachi Group and Chinese companies.
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. was formed in 1950.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hitachi Transport System Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hitachi Transport System Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HITACHI TRANSPORT SYSTEM LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. History
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hitachi Transport System Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?