- The report contains detailed information about Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Frozen Food Express Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. business.
About Frozen Food Express Industries Inc.
Frozen Food Express Industries, Inc. provides temperature-controlled truckload and less-than-truckload services in the United States with operations in the transport of temperature-controlled products and perishable goods including food, health care, and confectionary products.
The companys services offer in over-the-road and intermodal modes for temperature-controlled truckload, and less-than-truckload, as well as dry truckload. It also provides brokerage, or logistics services, including ocean, air, and both domestic and international expedited services, as well as dedicated fleets to its customers.
Truckload (TL) Linehaul Service: This service provides for the shipment of a load, weighing between 20,000 and 40,000 pounds from a single shipper, which fills the trailer. The company truckload shipment has a single destination, although it also provides multiple stop deliveries.
Dedicated Fleets: This service provides trucks and drivers to handle certain of its customers transportation needs, including guaranteed year-round capacity without the capital investment, insurance risks, and equipment utilization issues of private fleets.
Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Linehaul Service: This service provides for the shipment of a load, consisting of up to 30 shipments, which weigh approximately 50 pounds or approximately 20,000 pounds, from multiple shippers destined to multiple locations.
Brokerage: The companys brokerage operation helps the company to balance the level of demand in its business. The companys services also include ocean, air, and both domestic and international expedited services.
Equipment Rental: The company provides equipment rental to independent contractors. It also provides refrigerated trailers for the storage and transportation of perishable items as needed by customers.
Temperature-controlled transportation: The products that the company hauls include meat; ice; poultry; seafood; processed foods; candy and other confectionaries; dairy products; pharmaceuticals; medical supplies; fresh and frozen, fruits and vegetables; cosmetics; film and Christmas trees.
Non-temperature-controlled transportation: The company serves the dry truckload market throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Intermodal transportation: In providing its truckload linehaul service, the company often engages railroads to transport shipments between major cities. In such an arrangement, loaded trailers are transported to a rail facility and placed on flat rail cars for transport to their destination.
Marketing and Operations
The companys temperature-controlled and non-temperature-controlled trucking operations serve approximately 4,600 customers in the United States, Mexico and Canada. The companys customers are involved in various products including food products, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, and household goods.
The company partners with Mexico-based trucking companies to facilitate freight moving both ways across the southern United States border. Freight moving from Mexico is hauled in the companys trailers to the border by the Mexico-based carrier, where the trailers are exchanged.
Frozen Food Express Industries, Inc. was founded in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FROZEN FOOD EXPRESS INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. History
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?