- The report contains detailed information about Avis Europe plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Avis Europe plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Avis Europe plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Avis Europe plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Avis Europe plc business.
About Avis Europe plc
Avis Europe plc operates as a car rental company in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. The company, through its licensing agreement with Avis Budget Group, Inc., operates Avis and Budget brands in approximately 3,900 corporate and licensee locations.
The company also has joint ventures in China and France, and minority interests in operations in India and Malaysia. It has rental locations at airports, rail locations, and other travel points.
The Avis brand operates across four continents via a network of approximately 2,800 locations in 110 countries, through wholly-owned subsidiaries in 13 countries complemented by franchisees in a further 97 countries.
The Budget brand serves customers across three continents (Europe, Asia and the Middle East) through approximately 1,100 locations in 66 countries. These are franchise businesses with corporate operations in Austria and Switzerland, together with locations in France and the United Kingdom.
The company serves individuals, corporate, and insurance/replacement customers.
Individual: These customers are individual travellers booking directly or indirectly through travel companies, tour operators, partnership arrangements and brokers.
Corporate: Corporate customers book via negotiated arrangements with their employers and through vehicle replacement companies.
Insurance/Replacement: These customers come through insurance and leasing companies, vehicle dealerships and repair shops with which it has a direct contractual relationship.
The company's competitors include Europcar, Hertz, Sixt, Enterprise, Maggiore, and ADA.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVIS EUROPE PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVIS EUROPE PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVIS EUROPE PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVIS EUROPE PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVIS EUROPE PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Avis Europe plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Avis Europe plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Avis Europe plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Avis Europe plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Avis Europe plc Industry Position Analysis
6. AVIS EUROPE PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVIS EUROPE PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVIS EUROPE PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVIS EUROPE PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVIS EUROPE PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVIS EUROPE PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Avis Europe plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Avis Europe plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Avis Europe plc Major Shareholders
Avis Europe plc History
Avis Europe plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Avis Europe plc Offices and Representations
Avis Europe plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Avis Europe plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Avis Europe plc Capital Market Snapshot
Avis Europe plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Avis Europe plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Avis Europe plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Avis Europe plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Avis Europe plc 1-year Stock Charts
Avis Europe plc 5-year Stock Charts
Avis Europe plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Avis Europe plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Avis Europe plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?