- The report contains detailed information about Go-Ahead Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Go-Ahead Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Go-Ahead Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Go-Ahead Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Go-Ahead Group plc business.
About Go-Ahead Group plc
Go-Ahead Group plc (the Company or Go-Ahead Group) was created following the liberalisation of the UK's train and bus industries. The company delivers integrated public transport - through its aviation, bus, parking and rail operations. The Companys subsidiaries provide transport solutions across London, the home counties, the North East and the South East of England. The company delivers integrated public transport through major bus operations in Oxford, Brighton, London and the North East of England and major commuter train services serving the capital (Thames Trains, Thameslink and South Central). The company has also added aviation ground handling to its core business through the acquisition of GHI, Reed Aviation, Midland Airport Services and the ground handling activities of British Midland Airways, which were all merged to form aviance UK.
The Companys subsidiaries include the following.
Go North East, acquired in 1987, is a bus operator in the North East of England. The company provides services in both rural and urban areas of Tyne and Wear and County Durham. In 1994, Go North provided low floor buses outside of London.
Brighton & Hove
In 1997, the Go-Ahead Group combined Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company with Brighton Transport to create a single bus operator for the area. The new company, Brighton & Hove, now runs a comprehensive network of high frequency bus services across the local conurbation.
Oxford Bus Company
The Oxford Bus Company's operations can be split into four areas - the airline, the Oxford express, Park & Ride and local bus companies. Since acquisition by the Go-Ahead Group, in 1994, there has been a 50% rise in patronage across all of these services. In 1974, the company provided permanent Park & Ride operation in the UK, and has been at the forefront of various public transport experiments ever since.
London Central was bought by the Go-Ahead Group in 1994. Operating routes across central and South East London. The company, combined with London Central, now has a fleet size of 1,220 vehicles.
Acquired in 1996, London General operates routes across south and south west London. London General operates traditional red London Bus Routemasters.
The Go-Ahead Group acquired Metrobus in 1999. The Metrobus bus network covers large parts of the South East of England. Through a series of mergers over the past two decades, the company now operates 315 buses from four depots.
Wilts & Dorset
Wilts & Dorset became Go-Ahead's twelfth subsidiary, when the company was acquired in 2003. Operating intensive bus networks across South Central and South West England, the company has a total fleet size of 365 buses - the majority of which are low floor accessible vehicles.
Thames Trains became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Go-Ahead Group in 1999, and has enjoyed steady progress ever since. Based in Reading, the company network serves 104 stations around the South of England, providing transport for 81,000 passengers on a daily basis.
London based Thameslink was acquired by the partnership in 1997 and its 66 strong fleet operates 40 million passenger journeys each year. The company provides a cross London 0service between Luton and Gatwick.
The acquisition of South Central in 2001 was a joint venture in partnership with French transport group Keolis, under the brand name. Operating an extensive network of 444 route miles, covering most of the home counties around London, the company offers fast, frequent services to over 100 million passengers each year.
The Go-Ahead Group's aviation ground handling division adopted the name aviance UK in 2001. The company serves 18 airports across the UK and Eire.
The Go-Ahead Group expanded operations into car park management by acquiring Meteor Parking in May 2002. The company manages almost 50,000 spaces in a range of business sectors. Constantly seeking potential areas of growth in the sector, Meteor has introduced its own internet based pre-booking services.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Go-Ahead Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Go-Ahead Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Go-Ahead Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Go-Ahead Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Go-Ahead Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Go-Ahead Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Go-Ahead Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Go-Ahead Group plc Major Shareholders
Go-Ahead Group plc History
Go-Ahead Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Go-Ahead Group plc Offices and Representations
Go-Ahead Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Go-Ahead Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Go-Ahead Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
Go-Ahead Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Go-Ahead Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Go-Ahead Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Go-Ahead Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Go-Ahead Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
Go-Ahead Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
Go-Ahead Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Go-Ahead Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Go-Ahead Group plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?