- The report contains detailed information about Tyco International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tyco International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tyco International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tyco International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tyco International Ltd. business.
About Tyco International Ltd.
Tyco International Ltd. provides security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, valves and controls, and other industrial products.
The companys segments include ADT Worldwide, Flow Control, Fire Protection Services, Electrical and Metal Products, and Safety Products.
ADT Worldwide segment designs, sells, installs, services, and monitors electronic security systems for residential, commercial, educational, governmental and industrial customers worldwide. Its market area includes North and South America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
In May 2010, the company acquired Brink's Home Security Holdings, Inc., which provides security alarm monitoring services for residential and commercial properties in North America.
Services and Products
ADT Worldwide supplies and installs electronic security systems to the residential, commercial, educational, governmental, and industrial markets. It also provides electronic security services, including monitoring of burglar alarms, fire alarms and other life safety conditions, as well as maintenance of electronic security systems.
The companys electronic security systems business involves the installation and use of security systems designed to detect intrusion, control access, and react to movement, fire, smoke, flooding, environmental conditions, industrial processes, and other hazards. These electronic security systems include detection devices that are usually connected to a monitoring center that receives and records alarm signals where skilled security monitoring specialists verify alarm conditions and initiate a range of response scenarios. For most systems, control panels identify the nature of the alarm and the areas where a sensor was triggered. The companys other solutions include access control systems for sensitive areas, such as government facilities and banks; video surveillance systems designed to deter theft and fraud and help protect employees and customers; and asset protection and security management systems designed to monitor and protect physical assets, as well as proprietary electronic data. Its offerings also include anti-theft systems utilizing acousto magnetic and radio frequency identification (RFID) tags and labels in the retail industry.
ADT Worldwide sells to residential, commercial, educational, governmental and industrial customers. The companys residential customers typically include owners of single-family homes or renters in multi-family apartment complexes. Its commercial customers include retail businesses, financial institutions, commercial/industrial facilities, and health care facilities. Its government customers include federal, state and local governments, defense installations, schools and mass transportation providers. In addition to advertising, direct mailings and the Internet, the company markets its electronic security systems and services to these customers.
Flow Control designs, manufactures, sells and services valves, pipes, fittings, valve automation and heat tracing products for general process, energy and mining markets, as well as the water and wastewater market. Its market area includes the Middle East, and Africa, Americas, the Pacific region, and Asia.
Services and Products
Flow control designs and manufactures various valves, actuators, controls, pipes, fittings, and heat tracing products. Valve products include various industrial valves, including on-off valves, safety relief valves, and other specialty valves. Actuation products include pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric actuators. Control products include limit switches, solenoid valves, valve positioners, network systems, and accessories. For the water market, flow control offers various pipes, valves, hydrants, house connections, and fittings for water transmission and distribution applications. Flow control also provides heat tracing services and products. In addition to these core products, flow control makes various specialty products for environmental (emissions monitoring, water flow and quality monitoring, and dust filter cleaning system
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tyco International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tyco International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tyco International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tyco International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tyco International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TYCO INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tyco International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tyco International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tyco International Ltd. Major Shareholders
Tyco International Ltd. History
Tyco International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tyco International Ltd. Offices and Representations
Tyco International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tyco International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tyco International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Tyco International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Tyco International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tyco International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tyco International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tyco International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Tyco International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Tyco International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tyco International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tyco International Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?