- The report contains detailed information about APC Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for APC Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The APC Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes APC Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of APC Group, Inc. business.
About APC Group, Inc.
APC Group, Inc. provides a range of polar and non-polar standard extension cords and retractable extension cords for the consumer, industry, construction, medical facilities, and marine sectors. The company primarily markets watertight retractable 110v power cord products for use in different industries.
The 18 Ft. Arctic Leash: The Arctic Leash is designed for motorists that commonly use extension cords, and it allows them to implement and store the cord for future and continuous use. The Arctic Leash installs an extension cord inside a vehicles wheel well or behind the bumper, and it retracts into its confined case when not in use to remain out of view and secure when driving.
The 20/30 ft. Boom Leash: The Boom Leash is designed for boom truck manufactures where the Occupational Safety and health Administration, or OSHA, requires a cut off switch. This unit is non-ratcheting and is used as a closure only to signal the operator that the boom is over loaded. These units are original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, devices and would be engineered in different lengths and gauges.
The 30 Ft. Wall Leash: The Wall Leash is designed to provide outside/inside retractable power in a watertight case for all climates, environments, and applications. The wall leash differs from the Arctic Leash in the sense that it brings power to a device and equipment, such as power tools, electric gardening equipment, or as a convenience on decks and patios, were the Arctic Leash is intended to plug into a power source. This removes the need to locate, carry, and connect traditional extension cords when needed power is required outside the house, business, or industry. The wall leash comes with mounting brackets to attach to any surface, location, or device.
Arctic Leash Brand Extension Cords: The company manufactures and distributes weather extension cords in various length and gauges. Arctic Leash brand extension cords are all weather indoor/outdoor extension cords for use in all climates. Arctic Leash extension cords have lighted plugs on both ends, additional stress relief on plugs, solid stainless steel prongs, and are warranted for life.
The MedReel: The MedReel is a retractable extension cord reel developed for use in health care facilities. MedReel is designed to provide green dot retractable power for various applications in the medical industry. The MedReel has a range of uses and applications for a medical setting. It would be mounted on electric beds, operating theatre beds, portable testing equipment, dialysis machines, and other electrical medical equipment. It would also be ceiling mounted in operating theatres and critical care areas.
MedReels market consists of hospitals and healthcare facilities, and is intended for applications that are mainly employed indoors. The MedReel is available in four models, made to meet various applications used by health care facilities.
Marine Leash: The Marine Leash is a retractable watertight cord reel for use in boats, yachts, sailboats, and ships.
The company was founded in 2003. It was formerly known as Alaskan Products Company Partnership and changed its name to Alaskan Products Company, LLC in 2003. Further, it changed its name to APC Group, Inc. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. APC GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. APC GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. APC GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. APC GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. APC GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. APC Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of APC Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of APC Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. APC Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. APC Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. APC GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. APC GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. APC GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PHILIPPINES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. APC GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. APC GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. APC GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
APC Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
APC Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
APC Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
APC Group, Inc. History
APC Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
APC Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
APC Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
APC Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
APC Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
APC Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
APC Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
APC Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
APC Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
APC Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
APC Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
APC Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
APC Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
APC Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?