- The report contains detailed information about Sapec SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sapec SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sapec SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sapec SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sapec SA business.
About Sapec SA
SAPEC SA operates in the industrial and service sectors primarily in Spain and Portugal. It operates in six divisions: Crop Protection, Crop Nutrition, Chemicals Products and Environment, Agro Commodities Distribution, Logistics, and Renewable Energy. The Crop Protection division engages in the post synthesis, solid and liquid formulation, packaging, and distribution of crop protection products. This division distributes its products under Sapec Agro (PT), Selectis, Sapec Agro (ES), and Tradecorp names. The Crop Nutrition division involves in the production and sale of a range of products providing integral solutions for crop nutrition targeting the horticulture, vineyard, flower, and orchard sectors. This division offers solid and liquid chelated trace elements, bio stimulants, humic acid, amino acid, and specific correctors through its commercial teams and agreements with local distributors. The Chemicals Products and Environment division engages in the production, packaging, and distribution of chemical products for the construction, automobile, paper, environmental, and chemical sectors. This division also involves in the recycling and land filling of non-hazardous industrial waste. The Agro Commodities Distribution division engages in importing and distributing raw materials for animal feeds, such as cereals, cereal substitutes, and proteins. The Logistics division operates two port terminals of solid and liquid bulk products; and multipurpose land-based terminals that offer integrated logistic services, including storing, repairing, consolidation/deconsolidation, warehousing, and distribution services. The Renewable Energy division produces energy from hydro, wind, and sun sources. This division has hydraulic energy generation capacity of 55 megawatt; sun energy generation capacity of 30 megawatt; and wind energy generation capacity of 107 megawatt. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Brussels, Belgium.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAPEC SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAPEC SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAPEC SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAPEC SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAPEC SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sapec SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sapec SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sapec SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sapec SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sapec SA Industry Position Analysis
6. SAPEC SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAPEC SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAPEC SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAPEC SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAPEC SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAPEC SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sapec SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sapec SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sapec SA Major Shareholders
Sapec SA History
Sapec SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sapec SA Offices and Representations
Sapec SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sapec SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sapec SA Capital Market Snapshot
Sapec SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Sapec SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sapec SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sapec SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sapec SA 1-year Stock Charts
Sapec SA 5-year Stock Charts
Sapec SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sapec SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sapec SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?