- The report contains detailed information about Metalex Ventures Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Metalex Ventures Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Metalex Ventures Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Metalex Ventures Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Metalex Ventures Ltd. business.
About Metalex Ventures Ltd.
Metalex Ventures Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties for diamond mineralization in Canada.
Attawapiskat Property, Ontario
Big Red Diamond Joint Venture: The company has a 60% contributing interest in the Big Red Diamond joint venture. Kel-Ex Development, Ltd. (Kel-Ex) formed an exploration joint venture with Big Red Diamonds, Ltd. (Big Red), (the Big Red Diamond Joint Venture) with respect to certain mineral claims in the Attawapiskat area of Ontario.
Dumont Joint Venture: Pursuant to an agreement between Kel-Ex and Dumont Nickel Inc. (Dumont), Kel-Ex and Dumont formed a joint venture to explore certain mineral claims located in the vicinity of the Attawapiskat property. Kel-Ex was granted an option to earn approximately a 90% interest in certain mineral claims held by Dumont and a 100% interest in any new claims staked by the joint venture subject to Dumont's right to receive a 5% interest in the new claims once commercial production is achieved. Under this agreement, Kel-Ex earned a 50% interest.
The company, along with Arctic Star and Oasis Diamond Corp. (Oasis), entered into an agreement with Kel-Ex, whereby the parties acquired Kel-Exs interest in the Dumont joint venture. Under this agreement, the company acquired 70% of Kel-Exs interest in the Dumont joint venture with Arctic Star and Oasis acquiring 20% and 10% interests, respectively.
Wemindji James Bay Property, Quebec
The company has a 33.3% interest in various mineral claims located in the Wemindji James Bay region of Quebec, Canada.
Kyle Lake Project, Ontario
As of April 30, 2009, the working interest of the company in the project was approximately 91.5%.
James Bay Lowlands Property, Ontario
During 2008, the company acquired, by staking, an interest in claims located in the James Bay lowlands area of Northeastern Ontario. The Properties are strategically located on and around the Ring of Fire and cover approximately 36 square kilometres (8,944 acres) of ground.
In March 2008, the company and Arctic Star entered into a farm-in agreement whereby White Pine Resources Inc. can earn approximately a 50% interest in certain mineral claims. Under the terms of the agreement, WPR has the right to earn approximately a 50% interest in the project.
Wawa Project, Ontario
The company has an agreement with Mori Diamonds Inc (Mori) that allows it to earn a 60% interest in certain claim units.
The company holds an exploration license covering 490 square kilometers in northeastern Mali. It also has an additional exploration license covering 500 square kilometers.
The company has a letter of intent with Kel-Ex Development Ltd. to acquire certain mineral claims located in the State of Mato Grasso, Brazil.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. METALEX VENTURES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. METALEX VENTURES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. METALEX VENTURES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. METALEX VENTURES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. METALEX VENTURES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Metalex Ventures Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Metalex Ventures Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Metalex Ventures Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Metalex Ventures Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Metalex Ventures Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. METALEX VENTURES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. METALEX VENTURES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. METALEX VENTURES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. METALEX VENTURES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. METALEX VENTURES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. METALEX VENTURES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Major Shareholders
Metalex Ventures Ltd. History
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Offices and Representations
Metalex Ventures Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Metalex Ventures Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Metalex Ventures Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Metalex Ventures Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Metalex Ventures Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Metalex Ventures Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?