- The report contains detailed information about The National Industrialization Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The National Industrialization Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The National Industrialization Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The National Industrialization Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The National Industrialization Company business.
About The National Industrialization Company
National Industrialization Company operates as an industrial company worldwide. It erects, manages, operates, and owns petrochemical, chemical, plastic, engineering, and metal projects, as well as provides industrial services and markets their products. The companys products include titanium dioxide used in painting, inks, plastic, rubber, paper, textile, ceramic tiles, cosmetics, phamaceutical preparations, and other industries; and propylene and polypropylene for plastic carpets, containers, filling boxes, plastic bags, and textile industries. Its products also comprise ethylene, acrylic acid, row acrylic acid, beutail acrylate, lead, and sodium sulphate, as well as and corrugated cartons. The company also manufactures plastic sheets comprising polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, polystyrene sheets; injection products, including automotive batteries cases and covers, and paint pails and covers; and recycling waste plastic materials, such as polypropylene automotive batteries. In addition, it offers polyethylene geo-membrane liners in high density polyethylene and low density polyethylene rolls as single or double smooth and textured sided liners used for protection, transportation, collection, and containment of liquids, solids, and gases in various construction applications; and bi-axially oriented polypropylene films for printing, lamination, packaging, and coating. Further, the company provides steel wires for precast concrete; high carbonated galvanized wires, low carbonated galvanized wires, iron frames, and spring wires for mattresses, welding wires, and screws; and various types and sizes of nails, truck axles, casting, and spare parts. Additionally, it provides technical inspection and testing, quality and environment management, food safety management, health and safety, information technology, and environment evaluation and training services. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Riyadh, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The National Industrialization Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The National Industrialization Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The National Industrialization Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The National Industrialization Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The National Industrialization Company Industry Position Analysis
6. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SAUDI ARABIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE NATIONAL INDUSTRIALIZATION COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The National Industrialization Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The National Industrialization Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The National Industrialization Company Major Shareholders
The National Industrialization Company History
The National Industrialization Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The National Industrialization Company Offices and Representations
The National Industrialization Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The National Industrialization Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The National Industrialization Company Capital Market Snapshot
The National Industrialization Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
The National Industrialization Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The National Industrialization Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The National Industrialization Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The National Industrialization Company 1-year Stock Charts
The National Industrialization Company 5-year Stock Charts
The National Industrialization Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The National Industrialization Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The National Industrialization Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?