- The report contains detailed information about Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. business.
About Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc.
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. provides public transportation services in Japan. Its Transportation segment operates and maintains buses, taxis, and railway transportations. The companys Distribution segment engages in the sale of petroleum products and vehicles. Its Real Estate segment involves in the leasing, developing, and trading of houses and other real estate properties. Mie Kotsu Groups Leisure segment operates and manages travel agencies, drive-in hotels, tourist spots, golf courses, and other related services. The companys Construction segment engages in construction works and other related businesses. It was formerly known as Sanco Holdings, Inc. The company is headquartered in Tsu City, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIE KOTSU GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. History
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?