This report focuses on the study of the current situation in the gravel market of Karelia Republic (Russia). It provides region analysis on gravel production. It features gravel producers, prices, supply and demand conditions, etc. The review also includes future outlook, description of trends, challenges and development perspectives of the regional gravel market.
1. SOCIO-ECONOMIC SITUATION IN KARELIA REPUBLIC
1.1. Investment potential of Karelia Republic
2. GRAVEL IN INDUSTRY
2.1. Current trends in industrial processing of rock into gravel
2.2. Technical characteristics of gravel.
2.3. Gravel using spheres
2.4. Main gravel certificate regulations in Russia
2.5. Technical demands to gravel
2.5.1. Demands to gravel for road and aerodrome surfacing
2.5.2. Demands to gravel for building and as a filler for hard concrete
2.5.3. Demands to gravel for railway ballast section
2.6. Demands to production quality
2.7. Demands to gravel in EEC
3. GRAVEL DEPOSITS IN KARELIA
4. GRAVEL PRODUCTION WITH MOBILE CRUSHING COMPLEXES
5. CURRENT SITUATION IN MINING INDUSTRY OF KARELIA
5.1. Volume and dynamics of gravel production 2000- July 2008
5.2. Reproduction of mineral raw supply
5.3.1. – 5.3.27. Main company results (2007-July 2008) – dispatching of own products, average amount of workers, average month salary.
6. MAIN CONSUMER REGIONS OF KARELIA GRAVEL PRODUCTION
7. PRICES 2007 – MARCH 2008
8. MAIN CHALLENGES OF KARELIA MINING INDUSTRY
9. DEVELOPMENT PERSPECTIVES OF THE REGIONAL GRAVEL MARKET
9.2.-9.3. Overview of regional mass media (companies and market news)
LIST OF APPENDICES:
The research involves 99 charts and graphs, 15 tables.
1. Data base of Karelia gravel producers (name, address, telephones, etc.)
2. Law of Karelia Republic from 26.10.2007 #1122-ЗРК “ About some questions in mining industry in Karelia Republic”
3. Passport information of some gravel deposits in Karelia (totally 56 objects)
4. Organization chart of building rock mining for gravel production on the base of movable crushing sorting complex
5. Prognosis map of building rock deposits useful for gravel production in Karelia Republic
6. List of events of Karelia Republic program “The opening up of mining recourses and mining industry development in Karelia in 2000-2002-2010