- The report contains detailed information about Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. business.
About Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S.
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S., through its subsidiaries, operates in the energy, media, industry, trade, tourism, and insurance sectors primarily in Turkey. It also provides financial and managerial advisory and internal audit services to its subsidiaries and joint ventures operating in these fields. The company is a subsidiary of AdilBey Holding A.S.
Through its subsidiary, Petrol Ofisi A.fi., the company operates as an oil and gas distribution company. It engages in local and international procurement, distribution, storage and sale of oil; sale of refinery byproducts; production and blending of various kinds of lubricants, greases and their by-products, establishment of necessary facilities for production, blending, retailing, wholesaling, and import or export thereof.
Doðan Yayýn Holding (DYH): Dogan Yayýn Holding is a media and entertainment conglomerate in Turkey. It operates in TV and radio broadcasting and print and online media. DYH's content producers include its newspapers, magazines, book publishers, TV channels, radio stations and music company. Service providers include distribution, retail, production, cable TV, Internet, printing and advertising sales companies as well as a factoring company. Seven newspapers, including Hürriyet, Milliyet, Radikal, Posta, Fanatik, Referans and the Turkish Daily News form the backbone of DYH's print media business.
DYH's operates as a television channel under the name Kanal D in Turkey. DYH's operations in the thematic channel segment of the industry include the news channel CNN TÜRK - DYH's joint venture with Time Warner; music channels Dream TV, Dream Türk TV; sports channels BJK TV and Fenerbahçe TV; and the interactive channel Fix TV. Publishing a total of 24 magazines, Doðan Burda (DB) is engaged in the import and domestic distribution of some of the world's leading newspapers and periodicals. A joint venture between DYH and Egmont of Denmark, Doðan Egmont is a publisher of books for Turkish children and teens. D&R, the DYH family's music and book chain store, offers products of culture, entertainment and the arts in Turkey.
Çelik Halat: Çelik Halat ve Tel Sanayi A.Þ. produces steel ropes, high carbon galvanized wires, finishing galvanized wires, monotrons, industrial spring wires, mattress spring wires, bead wires, pre-stressed wires and strands; and services various sectors as telecommunication, energy, mining, construction, fishery and auto tier production. It serves customers in Russia, Azerbaijan, Canada, the United States and Northern Europe.
Ditas: Ditas produces and trades OEM and spare parts for automotive producers. Ditas' product range includes rod ends, ball joints, tie rods, axial joints, stabilizer links, track control arms, pitmann arms, drag links, and V drag links.
Dogan Organik Urunler: Dogan Organik Urunler Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. produces organic raw milk, and supplies raw material for organic drinking milk. It operates organic livestock facility in Europe.
Milpa: Milpa functions as the company's marketing and retail division for vehicles, durable goods and real estate.
Hürriyet Marketing: Hürriyet Marketing manages sales campaigns for passenger cars. It markets Renault automobiles. In addition to Renault, the company also markets Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Peugeot automobile brands along with computers, mobile telephones and VCRs.
Automotive Sales: The Dogan Group is actively involved in the sales of passenger cars, commercial vehicles and automotive spare parts produced by the Koç Group. Dogan Otomobilcilik, Ortadogu Automotive and Anadolu Automotive sell Fiat, Ford and Land Rover off-road vehicles and Magirus midi-buses.
Financial Services and Tourism
Milta: Milta is involved in tourism services that include a hotel, two holiday villages and a marina, as well as travel agency operations in Turkey.
Milta Kemer: Milta Kemer offers a range of facilities to its guests. It features approximately 400 rooms with 800 beds.
Iþýl Club Bodrum Milta: Iþýl Club is a five star hotel affiliated to Milta Tourism. The Club is located in resort Bodr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Industry Position Analysis
6. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DOGAN SIRKETLER GRUBU HOLDINGS A.S. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Major Shareholders
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. History
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Offices and Representations
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Capital Market Snapshot
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. 1-year Stock Charts
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. 5-year Stock Charts
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dogan Sirketler Grubu Holdings A.S. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?