- The report contains detailed information about General Electric Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for General Electric Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The General Electric Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes General Electric Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of General Electric Co. business.
About General Electric Co.
General Electric Company operates as a technology, media, and financial services company. The company offers aircraft engines, power generation, water processing, and security technology to medical imaging, business and consumer financing, media content and industrial products, it serves customers in approximately 100 countries.
The companys segments include Energy Infrastructure, Technology Infrastructure, NBC Universal, GE Capital, and Consumer & Industrial.
Energy Infrastructure segment engages in the development, implementation and improvement of products and technologies that harness resources, such as wind, oil, gas and water. Its operations are located in North America, Europe, Asia, South America and Africa.
Energy: The company offers wind turbines as part of its renewable energy portfolio, which also includes solar technology. It also sells aircraft engine derivatives for use as industrial power sources. The company sells gas turbines and generators that are used principally in power plants for generation of electricity and for industrial cogeneration and mechanical drive applications. It provides Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle (IGCC) technology design and development. IGCC systems convert coal and other hydrocarbons into synthetic gas that, after cleanup, is used as the primary fuel for gas turbines in combined-cycle systems. The company sells steam turbines and generators to the electric utility industry and to private industrial customers for cogeneration applications. The company designs and manufactures motors and control systems used in industrial applications primarily for oil and gas extraction and mining. It provides its customers with total solutions to meet their needs through a portfolio of aftermarket services, including equipment upgrades, long-term maintenance service agreements, repairs, equipment installation, monitoring and diagnostics, asset management and performance optimization tools, remote performance testing, and Dry Low NOx (DLN) tuning.
In addition, Energy offers water treatment solutions for industrial and municipal water systems, including the supply and related services of specialty chemicals, water purification systems, pumps, valves, filters and fluid handling equipment for improving the performance of water, wastewater and process systems, including mobile treatment systems and desalination processes.
Oil & Gas: Oil & Gas supplies mission critical equipment for the global oil and gas industry, used in applications spanning the entire value chain from drilling and completion through production, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and pipeline compression, pipeline inspection, and downstream processing in refineries and petrochemical plants. The business designs and manufactures surface and subsea drilling and production systems, equipment for floating production platforms, compressors, turbines, turboexpanders, high pressure reactors, industrial power generation and a portfolio of auxiliary equipment.
Technology Infrastructure provides essential technologies to developed, developing and emerging countries. The companys operations are located in North America, Europe, Asia, and South America.
Aviation: Aviation produces, sells and services jet engines, turboprop and turbo shaft engines, and related replacement parts for use in military and commercial aircraft. The companys military engines are used in various aircraft, including fighters, bombers, tankers, helicopters and surveillance aircraft, as well as marine applications, and its commercial engines power aircraft in all categories of range: short/medium, intermediate and long-range, as well as executive and regional aircraft. The company also produces and market engines through CFM International, a company jointly owned by GE and Snecma, a subsidiary of SAFRAN of France, and Engine Alliance, LLC, a company jointly owned by GE and the Pratt & Whitney division of United Technologies Corporation. New engines are also being designed and marketed in joint ventures with Rolls-Royce Group plc and Honda Aero, Inc., a division of Honda Motor Co., Lt
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. General Electric Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of General Electric Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of General Electric Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. General Electric Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. General Electric Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENERAL ELECTRIC CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
General Electric Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
General Electric Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
General Electric Co. Major Shareholders
General Electric Co. History
General Electric Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
General Electric Co. Offices and Representations
General Electric Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
General Electric Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
General Electric Co. Capital Market Snapshot
General Electric Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
General Electric Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
General Electric Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
General Electric Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
General Electric Co. 1-year Stock Charts
General Electric Co. 5-year Stock Charts
General Electric Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
General Electric Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
General Electric Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?