- The report contains detailed information about Raven Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Raven Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Raven Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Raven Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Raven Industries Inc. business.
About Raven Industries Inc.
Raven Industries, Inc. operates as an industrial manufacturer. The company markets its products worldwide and has its principal operations in the United States of America.
The company has four segments consisting of three Raven divisions and one subsidiary: Applied Technology Division (formerly known as the Flow Controls Division), Engineered Films Division, Electronic Systems Division and Aerostar International, Inc. (Aerostar).
Products in this segment are electronic and Global Positioning System (GPS) devices. They are used primarily on agricultural sprayers for precision farming applications. The company has developed products for field location control, chemical injection and automated steering. In 2010, Raven invested in Site-Specific Technology Development Group, Inc., a software company, and purchased the assets of Ranchview, Inc., a developer of GPS signal correction and wireless internet connectivity via cell phone networks. Home office personnel sell the agricultural control products in this segment to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and independent third-party distributors. The segment also markets using precision agriculture representatives on location in key geographic areas, including Canada, Europe, and Ukraine.
This segment produces rugged reinforced plastic sheeting for industrial, construction and agricultural applications.
The companys sales force sells plastic sheeting to independent third-party distributors in each of the various markets it serves.
The company focuses this segments capabilities in electronics manufacturing services (EMS) for commercial customers with a focus on high-mix, low-volume production. Assemblies manufactured by the Electronic Systems segment include avionics, secure communication, environmental controls, and other products.
Aerostar sells high-altitude and tethered aerostats for government and commercial research and military parachutes. It produces uniforms and protective wear for U.S. government agencies as a subcontractor and also manufactures other sewn and sealed products on a contract basis. High-altitude research balloons are sold directly to government agencies (usually funded by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration) or commercial users.
The companys major customer is Goodrich Corporation.
Raven Industries, Inc. was founded in 1956.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Raven Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Raven Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Raven Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Raven Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Raven Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Raven Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Raven Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Raven Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Raven Industries Inc. History
Raven Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Raven Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Raven Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Raven Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Raven Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Raven Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Raven Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Raven Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Raven Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Raven Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Raven Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Raven Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Raven Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Raven Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?