- The report contains detailed information about Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS business.
About Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS
Enka Insaat ve Sanayi Anonim Sirketi (Enka Insaat or the Company) was established in 1967 in Istanbul, Turkey. As of June 30, 2002 Enka Insaat merged legally with its major shareholder, Enka Holding Yatirim Anonim Sirketi (Enka Holding). Enka Holding was established on December 29, 1972 and registered in Istanbul, Turkey, under the Turkish Commercial Code. Enka Holding was a holding company having investments in subsidiaries, associated companies and foreign entities which were mainly involved in construction and trading activities; engineering and consulting services; operating and leasing out of offices, trade centers and residential buildings.
Enka Insaat operates in four major geographical areas, which are as follows:
Turkey: The Company is engaged in diverse types of construction activities including construction of industrial and social buildings, motorways and natural gas fired electrical energy generation facilities.
Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS): The Company is engaged in construction activities in Russia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan, and also engaged in the development and management of real estate properties, which are leased to tenants in Moscow, Russia, as well as run a network of hyperstores and shopping malls in Moscow, and also plans to construct further hyperstores and smaller shopping centers.
North Africa: The Company is engaged in construction activities mainly in Libya and Algeria.
Europe: The Company is engaged in construction and trading activities in Croatia, Germany and Holland.
Enka Insaat subsidiaries include:
Çimtas Çelik Imalat Montaj ve Tesisat Anonim Sirketi (Çimtas): Çimtas is engaged in fabrication and erection of structural steelworks and installation of related technical equipment.
Pimas Plastik Insaat Malzemeleri Anonim: Sirketi (Pimas): Pimas is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of PVC window and door systems.
Enmar Closed Joint-Stock Company (Enmar): Enmar is engaged in the production of ready mix concrete.
Enka Pazarlama Ihracat Ithalat Anonim Sirketi (Enka Pazarlama): Enka Pazarlama is engaged in marketing of construction machines, trucks and heavy trucks, industrial products, spare parts and in providing aftersale services.
Entas Nakliyat ve Turizm Anonim Sirketi (Entas): Entas is engaged in organization of domestic and foreign congress, seminar, tour reservation and ticket sales.
Kasktas Kayar Kalip Altyapi Sondaj Kazik ve Tecrit Anonim Sirketi (Kasktas): Kasktas is engaged in diverse construction projects including industrial and social buildings, shopping centers, motorways, railways, and waste water treatment facilities.
Altas El Aletleri Dövme Çelik Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi (Altas): Altas is engaged in trading of hand tools and forged metal of various types and sizes, and conveyor chains.
Titas Toprak Insaat ve Taahhüt Anonim Sirketi (Titas): Titas is engaged in infrastructure works, road construction and all types of excavation.
Entrade GmbH (Entrade): Entrade is engaged in procuring of raw materials, supplies and rendering various services for Enka Insaat and its subsidiaries
Ramenka Limited Liability Company (Ramenka): Ramenka is engaged in retail business through supermarkets and provides rental floor space of the shopping malls to other trading companies.
Moskva Krosnye Holmy (MKH): MKH is engaged in the construction, development and management of real estate properties.
Closed Joint-Stock Company Mosenka (Mosenka): Mosenka is engaged in the construction, development and management of real estate properties.
Air Enka Hava Tasimaciligi A.S. (Air Enka): Air Enka is engaged in airflight services
Kelebek Mobilya ve Kontrplak Sanayi Anonim Sirketi (Kelebek Mobilya): Kelebek Mobilya is engaged in the production, wholesale and retail sale, import and export of furniture.
Enka Teknik Genel Müteahhitlik, Bakim, Isletme, Sevk ve Idare Anonim Sirketi (Enka Teknik): Enka Teknik is engaged in the construction of building, infrastructures of electricity and control systems.
Enel SpA and Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS have set up a partnership for the development and completion of projects in the generation, distribution and sale of electricity in Turkey.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Industry Position Analysis
6. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENKA INSAAT VE SANAYI AS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Major Shareholders
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS History
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Offices and Representations
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Capital Market Snapshot
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS 1-year Stock Charts
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS 5-year Stock Charts
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enka Insaat Ve Sanayi AS Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?