- The report contains detailed information about Carr's Milling Industries plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Carr's Milling Industries plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Carr's Milling Industries plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Carr's Milling Industries plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Carr's Milling Industries plc business.
About Carr's Milling Industries plc
Carrs Milling Industries PLC, through its subsidiaries, engages in the agriculture, food, and engineering activities in the United Kingdom and internationally. It involves in manufacturing and blending fertilizer products; supplying farm machinery; producing products for farm livestock, crystalyx, horslyx, coparods, and bacto-col; and supplying a range of fuel products, including oil, gas, and diesel, as well as services for domestic, agricultural, and commercial customers. The company also engages in flour milling operations and supplies a range of specialty flours and flour-based products to the independent bakery trade, food manufacturers, and retailers; and the manufacture and distribution of animal feed supplements. In addition, it designs and manufactures process plant and equipment for the petrochemical, oil and gas, nuclear power, pharmaceutical, and process and water industries; manufactures and sells master slave manipulators for research centers and nuclear plants; manufactures remote handling and robotics equipment; and provides vehicle body building, repair, servicing, conversions, painting, and sign writing for cars and commercial vehicles. Further, Carrs Milling Industries engages in property holding; operates as a travel agent; and provides financial services. The company was founded in 1831 and is based in Carlisle, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Carr's Milling Industries plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Carr's Milling Industries plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Carr's Milling Industries plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Carr's Milling Industries plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Carr's Milling Industries plc Industry Position Analysis
6. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CARR'S MILLING INDUSTRIES PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Carr's Milling Industries plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Carr's Milling Industries plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Carr's Milling Industries plc Major Shareholders
Carr's Milling Industries plc History
Carr's Milling Industries plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Carr's Milling Industries plc Offices and Representations
Carr's Milling Industries plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Carr's Milling Industries plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Carr's Milling Industries plc Capital Market Snapshot
Carr's Milling Industries plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Carr's Milling Industries plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Carr's Milling Industries plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Carr's Milling Industries plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Carr's Milling Industries plc 1-year Stock Charts
Carr's Milling Industries plc 5-year Stock Charts
Carr's Milling Industries plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Carr's Milling Industries plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Carr's Milling Industries plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?